Save Me...Pt. 1

Text Me...

We were never suppose to meet...let alone date...
None of this was suppose to happen.

Suhwa leaned against the huge rock behind her, breathing in the salty, sea air while fighting back tears that seemed useless to her now.

Why cry over something that wasn't suppose to happen?

After MinYoung had revealed her and Wooyoung's secret engagement, Suhwa went to "use the bathroom," walking off dazed and confused out the front door and towards the beach. Nobody was there; it was just her, the ocean, and the moon, giving everything a faint white glow.

"How could I have been so stupid?" Suhwa sighed, tilting her head up towards the moon. "How could I have let a guy get to me like this? Even worse, he's one of those idol, pretty boys that I used to make fun of..."

Ugh! It's all my fault.
I should've just given the phone back to him that day....

Suhwa shook her head as a blast of wind ripped through her. She had come out without a jacket and had just realized that when the cold wind sent a shiver down her spine.

I better get back before they notice I'm gone...

It was dark, and the fact that she was sitting in the middle of a big pile of rocks that extended from the shore into the ocean didn't help the situation either. But she still ran as if she could run away from all her memories of Wooyoung. Faster and faster until she was suddenly facing the sky as she slammed into rocks, plummeting down towards the ocean until her back finally crashed onto a cliff jutting out from the side. A sharp pain shot up her leg as she grasped her ankle...the same ankle she had twisted that first night.

...

Suhwa reached up for the ledge above her but her fingers merely grazed the bottom.
There was no way of supporting herself.
She couldn't get up.

The wind picked up again, blowing right through her sweatshirt. Her phone was back in Wooyoung's room, laying on his bed....
He wouldn't be able to find her.

No one will....

"Help!" Suhwa started screaming. The wind and the crashing of the waves against the rocks covering up her cries of help. After what seemed like hours of screaming, Suhwa and her voice both gave up.

Wooyoung...save me....


"Noona," Wooyoung walked over to Junhwa's door and knocked. From the outside, he could hear the rerun of 1 Night 2 Days coming from the TV. "Can I come in?"
"Only if that little isn't with you."
"She's not."
"Then come in.."

Wooyoung walked in, stepping over the piles of clothes that were tossed all over the floor. Junhwa was sitting on her bed with an ice cream bar sticking out of .
"What?" She asked, taking a bite from the top corner.
"Have you seen Suhwa anywhere? Her phone and jacket are still on my bed so I'm assuming she didn't go out."

I mean seriously...where would she go?

"She told me she was gonna use the bathroom after your little fiance ripped Suhwa's heart out."
"It's been an hour since then."

Junhwa shrugged then tossed the rest of her ice cream bar into the trash can.
"You're telling me that you're not worried about her at all? Seriously Wooyoung. I know you've never had a girlfriend before but this is honestly too low."
"Hmmm? What is?"
Junhwa shot her little brother a "are you ing with me" look.
"You kept the engagement from her! Suhwa had no idea until today and considering the amount of time you two have to been dating, this news probably broke her heart! Did you even bother checking the bathroom to see if she's in there?"
".....no..."

Wooyoung ran out his sister's room and skidded to a stop in front of the bathroom.
No one was in there.

"She's not there."
She must've gone out.
...it's like ten below freezing outside!


I'm gonna die.
I'm gonna die right here and no one will ever know.
I'm gonna die and that little 's gonna get Wooyoung.

The ocean sprayed her face as she leaned against the stone behind her. And the cold blasts of wind certainly were not making it any better.
As time went on, her eyelids became heavier and heavier, but she knew that she couldn't close her eyes.

If I close my eyes, it's all over.

She sighed, watching her breath take on the shape of a white puff, floating away towards the sky.

Wooyoung...where are you?
Do you even care that I'm gone?
Do you even know?

Minutes melted away into hours. Suhwa laid there, motionless, her back facing the dark ocean, her head tucked into her chest. With every passing second, the cold took over another part of her body,
She was starting to lose all feeling in her legs.
And try as she might, Suhwa couldn't fight it off anymore.
Her eyelids drooped downwards slowly despite her desperate attempts to keep them open....

Wooyoung....I'm sorry...


Wooyoung dashed out the front door, Suhwa's jacket in one hand and a flashlight in the other. He ran up and down all the old streets he knew so well, but they all seemed so new and foreign to him now.

Where the hell could she have gone?

The streets were dark; only the moon overhead casted light from overhead, reflecting off the slow waves. Wooyoung looked up and sighed, watching his breath curl up in a puff of white smoke.
"Wanna gimme a hint?" he shouted at the sky.

Nothing but the sound of waves answered him.

Wooyoung slumped his shoulders and walked slowly onto the frozen beach, feeling him sink deeper into the sand with each step.

Suhwa...where are you?

Out of the corner of his eye, Wooyoung saw a girl walk towards him.
"Sorry but can you-"
Holy ....I think I've gone delusional.

Suhwa stood in front of him, smiling and looking up at the moon. Wooyoung reached out to touch her but she pulled back, looking at him confused.
"Suhwa?" he said as she turned around and began to walk away. "Suhwa!"

Suhwa started to run down the beach, turning around to look at Wooyoung every few seconds, who was frantically following her until she finally stopped in front of a pile of rocks jutting out from the shore. He bent over to catch his breath, keeping his eyes on the ground.

Wait...there aren't any footprints...
And Suhwa hates running!

Wooyoung slowly lifted his gaze. She wasn't there anymore.
Suhwa had disappeared.


Author's Note

so.....i decided to split this into 2 parts cause putting it all in one seems...ridiculous xD