Cry with Me...

Text Me...

The crowd's deafening roars made Suhwa's heartbeat increase by ten folds.
Adrenaline pumped through her veins as she cautiously stepped onto stage, trying not to trip in her four inch heels. In front of her, Wooyoung adjusted his headset one last time and turned around to catch her eye. He winked at her, giving her a reassuring smile, but he really wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be ok.

Don't worry....you'll be fine..

As soon as he turned his head back around, the stage underneath him rose up, plunging him both onto stage. The manager waved Suhwa over and led her and the other dancers to another stage location. All the dancers, including herself, stood there nervously waiting for the manager's cue; he pointed upwards, signaling them to go on.  

Holy ! That's a lot of people!

Suhwa strianed to see with the bright stage lights hitting her eyes. In front of her, Wooyoung was facing the crowd, dancing and singing to Tired of Waiting. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, thinking back to that day in the practice room. All she could remember was the feeling of Wooyoung's lips on hers, the franticness and desperation of how they moved with hers hungrily.

No. Focus Suhwa...think a little bit further back...

The image popped into her head. The way the dancer's leg moved, how she placed her arms, and when she executed each move. Suhwa opened her eyes just as Wooyoung turned around and headed towards the back behind the chair.

Game on.

Suhwa stradled the chair and looked up at him, whipping her head back and around, feeling her hair fall in her face. She could tell that it was taking every bit of his resistence in order for him not to jump on her. She held back a smile as she got off the chair and walked towards him; his eyes never left her face. Finally, she reached him and went around; with his gaze still following her, she placed her hand on his shoulder as he put one on her waist and leaned in as if they were going to kiss. Wooyoung would've given her a kiss too but Suhwa pulled back instead, letting him fall into the chair below.

Dammit...

As Chansung sang his part, Suhwa stuck her leg out while Wooyoung turned to face her, sliding the back of his hand down it. Even with the hot stage lights, she felt the shiver go down her spine again. She brushed off the feeling and continued with the routine, walking aorund him to get to the other side. As soon as she got there, Wooyoung grabbed her hand. He knelt on the floor with one knee while tugging on her hand at the same time, pulling her towards him. He grabbed onto her waist, his face looking downwards at the floor with his forehead pressed against her stomach. The crowd around them screamed loudly as Wooyoung's head started traveling north and his hands traveled south, letting them rest gently on her hips.

Suhwa felt the adrenaline pumping inside of her and taking control of her as she flung her head back, letting her hair drape down her back. She could feel his head moving up and his eyes looking at her chest. Suhwa looked at him for a split second and watched his lips curl up into a slight smile. She placed her hand on his broad shoulders and pushed hard, sending him backwards onto the chair. The chorus overhead blared as Wooyoung sat in the black seat. Suhwa sat on the back edge like she did before and swung her leg over his head, resting it on the chair's arm. He didn't even hesitate; within milliseconds, his hand was already on her leg, sliding down towards her ankle.

The shiver ran down her spine again as she got off and walked in front of him. She sat on his leg, feeling his arm wrap around her waist while she placed her hand on his shoulder. Turning and getting off him, Suhwa basically switched places with him: he was now behind the chair while she was stretched out on it. His finger, once again, slid down the center of her chest, this time going as far as her pelvic area until he lifted it off. She slid off the chair as the second verse started. Wooyoung pounded his fist onto the back of the seat then quickly rejoined her by her side. She sank down slowly then went back up. Placing her hands on his shoulders again, Suhwa breathed in his scent as she leaned in towards his ear and giggled into it. Wooyoung's body immediately tensed up.

Oh my gosh...if we weren't on stage right now...
This is more fun than I thought.

Smiling, Suhwa pushed him back down again then turned and walked off the stage, leaving him to perform the rest of the song with the rest of 2PM. The manager gave her and the other dancers a thumbs up before ushering them quickly to the back. In the waiting room, the other dancers changed into their second stage outfit while Suhwa just sat there, watching them run in and out of the dressing rooms.

Now what?

Hours went by.
Suhwa sat in the same chair and watched the concert from backstage, handing water to the members and helping Wooyoung change from outfit to outfit. She cheered with the rest of the Hottests as each performance finished until finally the last song played overhead. Everyone backstage watched as the 2PM members stood around the stage, singing "Thank You" to all the fans in the crowd below.

So I thank you, thank you, thank you.
And I love you, love you, love you.

The camera zoomed up on each person throughout the song: Taecyeon was smiling and waving along with Nichkhun and Junho. Suhwa watched as Chansung stopped following Junsu up the stage to bend down and reach into the crowd, pulling out a banana plushie. He beamed and waved it back and forth to the melody, making the staff in the back laugh. Junsu occassionally waved while singing the chorus with the other members. The fans in the stadium cheered, chanting encouragements and repeating fanchants during the instrumental break. 

Then the camera panned onto Wooyoung; Suhwa could see every sweatdrop and line on his face as he started to sing the last chorus.
His eyes started to water and his face scrunched up. When he took the microphone away from his face, Suhwa felt tears spring to her own eyes.

Wooyoung's....crying....

As Junsu was singing, all she could do was stare at Wooyoung as he stood on stage crying. She wanted to run to him and take him into her arms. He was the first person to ever see her cry, and the first person who ever comforted her when she was sitting there, bawling her eyes out, and now, she couldn't even go and help him. Suhwa felt....useless.

I can't even help him.....

The tears rolled out onto her cheeks as 2PM stood in the middle of the stage and said their good-byes, waving and smiling at their screaming and cheering fans. Wooyoung's face was still red and his eyes were still wet but he smiled through it and waved good-bye with the rest of the members.

"Until now, it's been....2PM! Good night everyone!"


Author's Note

hey everyone! ^^

first of all, i would like to say thank you for all of your congratulation comments! :D you guys and your support really mean a lot to me so reading all the comments kinda made me tear up xD
second of all, who else ADORES this lovely story poster? JiyoungsApple (crazy4aaronyan) made it and i absolutely love it :) hope you all do too!

and yes, most of the performances are based off of actual concert footage. you can find them on youtube if you're curious or if you get tired of reading my bad descriptions xD
however, when each event happened is probably different cause i'm pretty sure Wooyoung didn't cry during their encore concert. so let's just pretend he did :)