Marry Me...

Text Me...

Suhwa the shower and let the hot water run down her skin. 

Was today even real? Or am I just dreaming again...

She pinched herself hard and cringed at the pain, expecting to wake up in her New York City condo. But when she opened her eyes, she was still in the shower.

Guess it's real.

She smiled, thinking over what had happened today. It felt surreal having Wooyoung's arms around her again. Knowing that these 5 years, she wasn't alone. He had missed her just as much as she had missed him, and even though they were seperated by thousands of miles, it didn't matter. They still loved each other all these years.

Suhwa brought her finger to lips as she finished her shower and turned the water off. The feeling of Wooyoung's lips still hung on hers, making her blush at  the memory of his kisses. As she towled dry and slipped on her clothes, Suhwa heard something in the distance that sounded really familiar.

Something she hasn't heard in years.

The alarm??

She rushed out of the bathroom with her hair still dripping water and reached into her bag that she threw carelessly on the couch as she came in.
The screen of the Bodyguard was lit up and flashing as the alarm rang loudly. A look of confusion crossed Suhwa's face for a split second.

Uhhhh....what the heck?

She flipped open the phone and a bright red dot appeared on a map of Seoul on the screen. 

Wooyoung...


What's taking her so long?

Wooyoung stood on the balcony of Namsan Tower and looked at all the locks hanging from the fences. Usually, the place would be crowded with tourists and couples especially at this time when the sun was setting in the distance.
"Is she still not here?" Nichkhun asked as he appeared in the doorway, followed by the rest of 2PM and Gyumin. They had all changed to casual clothes, including Wooyoung. He shoved his hands into his pockets and pulled out his phone.

"I pulled the string like 20 minutes ago," he mumbled, flipping it open to double check. "She should've been here 5 minutes ago."
"Dude," Taecyeon chuckled, "it takes at least 20 minutes by subway to get from Gyumin's place to Namsan."
"Yeah Woodong," Chansung added, "calm yourself. She'll be here soon."
"If it makes you feel any better," Gyumin walked up to Wooyoung and patted him on the back, "Suhwa's a really slow walker."
"I'm a slow what?"

Suhwa walked out onto the balcony.
Everyone literally froze.
Including Wooyoung.

"Uhhhh...nothing!" Gyumin side-stepped her friend, joining the other 2PM members by the door, "We'll just...leave you two alone."
Wooyoung face palmed.

Real smooth Gyumin....

"Hmmmm," Suhwa looked at the closed doors with confusion on her face, "well that was weird."
"Yeah..." Wooyoung walked up to her and took her hand into his, "Gyumin's just a taaad tired from following the members around all day."
"What were they doing?"
"Uhhhh...they had a schedule."
"Without you?"

...she's catching onto me.

He shrugged, but instead of getting suspicious, Suhwa just laughed.
"So why'd you make me come here?" she asked, walking towards the fence.
Wooyoung pulled out a lock and handed it to her. "Last time we came here, we never put one on the fence. Didn't you want to?"
Her face lit up. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you still remember!"
"And why wouldn't I?"
"Cause.....nevermind."

Suhwa quickly took the lock into her hands and looked around for an empty space.
"Found one!" she called him over and pointed to a cluster of locks hanging from the upper metal railing of the fence. Wooyoung walked over and handed her a blue marker.
"Write your name," his voice was almost a whisper as he said this. Behind them, the sun had finally set and Seoul was starting to light up.
Suhwa took the marker and looked down at the lock for the first time since she snatched it from Wooyoung's hand.

Written on the front side of the lock were the words "Will you marry me?"

Oh my gosh.

She looked up again and saw Wooyoung kneeling down on one knee in front of her with a ring in his hands.
Tears automatically sprang to her eyes.

"Lee Suhwa," he started as she brought a hand up to , "these past 5 years have been hard for us, but they've also taught me something. I've learned that if I can love you for 5 years even when you're half way around the world, I can love you for the rest of my life with you right beside me. So...Suhwa, will you marry me?"
"Jang Wooyoung," Suhwa let the tears slide down her cheeks as she smiled at him, "you are such a dork."
He laughed, getting up onto his feet and slipping the ring onto her finger. "I'm guessing that's a yes." 
She nodded, flinging her arms around him.
Behind them, the other 2PM members and Gyumin rushed out, throwing confetti and streamers. They were yelling somehting but Suhwa couldn't hear them.

All she could hear was Wooyoung's voice as it whispered in her ear, "I love you, future Mrs. Jang."


Author's Note

one more chapter left guys! :')
it's always sad to finish a story...but it must be done..xD

well...if you guys noticed anything different...
I MADE THE STORY POSTER! ^^
it's kinda crappy and screams "noob" but that's ok with me LOL
hope you guys like it :)