Know Me...

Text Me...

"So..." Gyumin leaned against her chair, tipping it slightly forward while drinking her banana milk, "I tried calling you last night but your phone was dead. I thought you said you would have the phones switched back before 10."

Right....my phone.....my now drenched, useless phone.

"I did switch the phones before 10...except something happened to mine," Suhwa shifted her eyes downwards, avoiding Gyumin's lazer gaze. "Long story...not gonna explain. It's even confusing to me..."

Gyumin shrugged then threw her milk carton into the trash can while swinging her bag onto her shoulder.

"Whateves," she said, opening the door and walking out, almost slamming head first into Wooyoung.

"Uhhh...hi," he looked at Suhwa who almost dropped the chocolate bar in her hand.

Wooooow....eating chocolate at 11 in the morning...I envy her.

"What do you want?" Suhwa mumbled through bites of the chocolate, joining Gyumin by the door. "Shouldn't you be at some performance or variety show filming?"
"I finished my schedule early," he replied, sticking his hands into his pockets. "Plus, I thought you might want a new phone after we drenched ours."

Wait.....Is he gonna?

"You're giving me a new phone?"

Wooyoung scoffed then leaned closer to her face. "Here's a better idea: how about we go buy our new phones instead of assuming that either of us have enough money to buy two phones."
"But you're an idol," Gyumin finally said, snapping out of her trance, "Aren't you suppose to be like super rich or something?"

He started walking towards the elevator with the two friends following him. As the doors finally opened on the first floor, he put on a pair of sunglasses before responding, "I wish. Most our money goes towards our bills, taxes, clothes, food....you get the idea."

Gyumin watched as Suhwa's eyebrows shot up, who had always assumed that idol were filthy rich and spent money left and right.

"But there are idols out there who are rich cause they're like super hallyu stars," Wooyoung said, directing them to a shiny, black car. "I'm just not one of them."


"Suhwa-ah! This one's adorable!" Gyumin gushed, pointing at the Anycall NORi. Her friend came over and looked at the colorful phones laid out in the display case.

"Ehhhh. They're ok," she shrugged then walked off, looking at the other phones lined up beside them. Wooyoung walked up beside her and pointed at the Anycall Corby. "That music video was such a big pain in the to film."

Suhwa looked up at him, shooting him a smug look. "So the pretty girl in the middle didn't make it for you?"
She felt him lightly push her with his body as he whispered, "What? You jealous?"

Sooooo not....

"Awwww," Gyumin put down her phone and walked towards them, holding it out. "You two look so cute together!"

Suhwa looked at the phone screen and saw that Gyumin had taken a picture right when Wooyoung was whispering to her. And for some reason...

I look.....happy...

Wooyoung just stared at it, feeling something bubble inside of him.

What the hell am I doing? Oh my gosh...I think I'm going crazy...

"You two seriously do look like a couple from afar though," Gyumin said, skipping away to play with the smart phones, leaving the "couple" standing there feeling confused.

"I am so sorry about Gyumin," Suhwa finally said, looking back down at the case. "She can be a little bit of a romantic."
"No, it's fine," he replied. They looked at the phones in silence until a sales lady came over.

"Wouldn't a young couple like yourselves want a couple phone?" she said, smiling at them. Wooyoung and Suhwa turned and looked at each at the same time, locking eyes immediately.

"Ummm," Wooyoung replied, not taking his eyes off Suhwa, who had already looked away, "I guess."

The slaes lady beamed and quickly pulled out two Anycall Bodyguards, one blue and one pink, each with a string attached to the top.

"I'm sure you've seen this phone on TV before," she said, handing the pink one to Suhwa and the blue one to Wooyoung. "You pull the string at the top whenever you need each other and the phone'll show you where the other person is."

"How much do these cost?" Suhwa asked before Wooyoung but his hand over , silencing her. He took off his sunglasses casually and pretended to look at the other phones behind the lady's head, giving her a clear view of his face, making the sales lady stifle a gasp. She blinked a couple times and looked as if she had just seen a ghost before finally coming to her senses.

"Don't worry about the price," she stuttered out, plopping two boxes into a bag. "Think of it as a gift from a fan." She gave Wooyoung a sickly sweet smile and pushed the bags towards him. He grabbed the handle and gave the lady a smile after saying a quick thank you. With his hand still over Suhwa's mouth, he led her out the doors and onto the sidewalk.

"Ow!" Wooyoung jerked his hand back, "Why the hell did you just bite me?"
"Your hand was still over my mouth."
"So...."
"And..." Suhwa angrily pulled the pink Bodyguard box out of the bag before giving the evil eye to Wooyoung, "you didn't have to charm your way into getting the phone for free. I wanted to pay."
"Well...since you live by yourself, I thou-"
"You thought I needed to be treated like some charity case?"

Crap....I can't cry in front of him....

"No! That's not what I meant! I just thought you might want to-"
" Want what? Save the money for food or something? I would rather go hungry than have someone else pay for me."

She took a deep, stuttering breath before signaling Gyumin outside.
"Thanks for the phone." she muttered then turned and walked away.


Author's Note

woooow....i haven't updated in a while xD sorry! college apps and ap english take up most of my time now a days....=.=
anyways, i'll try to update once a week ^^