Confess to Me...

Text Me...

"Your temperature has gone back up to normal and everything looks fine with your ankle," The doctor smiled while picking up his clipboard off of the table. "You should be able to go home tomorrow."

"Thank you doctor," Suhwa said, watching him leave. Wooyoung got off the couch from across her hospital bed and closed the door before returning back to her side.

"Well aren't you happy?" he said, brushing her hair out of her face, "You don't have hypothermia anymore and your ankle's all better."
"Yeah....estatic," she mumbled, casting her eyes downward. A look of worry crossed Wooyoung's face as he slid a finger under her chin and lifted her face back up.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing..."
"You are seriously the worst liar in the world Suhwa."
"I told you....NOTHING!"

Except the fact that you're getting married to some ....

Suhwa wrapped the blanket tightly around her body and rolled over on her side so that her back was facing Wooyoung. Within seconds, his arms were around her and his lips were at her ear.

"Tell me....or else..."

A shiver ran down her spine.
Completely involuntarily.

Ugh...I hate it when he does this..

"You're getting married," she mumbled into her pillow.
"What?"
"You're still engaged pabo!" Suhwa half yelled while pushing herself away from Wooyoung. "You're getting married!"

I knew I should've told her sooner...

Wooyoung's facial expression hardened but melted as soon as he saw Suhwa's eyes watering. Tears threatened to fall but she wiped them away before he could see.

"I should've told you sooner," he responded, walking around to the other side of her bed. He bent down so that they were at eye level, his dark brown eyes never leaving Suhwa's.

Gee....YOU THINK!?

"No Sherlock.."
"I honestly thought she'd forgotten. It's been so long."
"Start talking."
"Our families are close friends. Her family just so happens to have a load of money. MinYoung's always liked me ever since we were young so when my parents needed money to pay off my sister's college tuition, MinYoung persuaded her parents to give us the money because I asked her to. In return, I told her that I'd do anything she wanted."
"So she made you get engaged to her."

So he did it for his sister's sake...

Silence hung in the air as they looked at each other, neither of them saying a word.
They didn't need to.
Enough had been said already.
Wooyoung had no choice but to marry MinYoung. His parents expected it, her parents expected it. It was like the Unbreakable Vow: he couldn't get out of it.

The sound of the door crashing open tore through the silence, sending Wooyoung shooting backwards onto the couch. Suhwa attempted to sit up to see who it was but was knocked back down by a tangle of arms.

"Oh my goodness Suhwa! Thank goodness you're ok!"
"Yeobo...I think she can't breathe."
"Oh right, sorry."

The arms pulled away as the person took a step back from Suhwa's bed. She was clutching her purse in one hand while the other held a crumpled up tissue. The man standing next to her had on a suit and was holding a huge bouquet of flowers.

...

"Umma...Appa...what're you doing here?"


Author's Note

holy crap guys...i am sooooooooo uberly sorry i haven't updated in such a long time. i really need to give myself a schedule xD
anyways, it's been an eventful couple of months :) i committed to a college (Drexel University!), got asked to prom (never thought that'd ever happen lol), and got my dress ^^
last marking period has startedin my school and since i'm a senior, yeah....nothing much to do anymore lol xD

so yes, that means i will be updating more!