Leave Me...Pt. 2

Text Me...

Suhwa looked over her shoulder one last time then turned back around, shaking her head.

Of course he's not gonna magically appear out of no where you dip. You didn't tell him you were leaving remember?

"Suhwa," her mom motioned at her suitcase then pointed at the door. They were now boarding the plane and a crowd of people stood by the door, waiting to get in. "It's time to go sweetie."
"Yeah..."

As she reach over to pick her suitcase off the ground, an ear-splitting sound cut through the air, making several poeple cringe and turn in her direction.

The phone alarm.

Suhwa pulled her phone out from her pocket and flipped it open. The big red dot appeared on the screen...right where she was standing.

No freakin way....
Turn around you idiot.

She turned around and saw Wooyoung, standing there in broad daylight. Swarms of girls surrounded him, all taking pictures with their phones and screaming his name. He walked towards her slowly, never taking his eyes off hers. He could see her parents looking at him with a mix of shock and confusion on their faces, but he didn't care. All he cared about right now was the girl frozen in place in front of him.

"You were gonna leave and not tell me?" he shoved his phone into his pocket and angrily stared down at Suhwa. She looked guilty...terrified even.

You were never meant to find out...

"How did you know?" she croaked out, looking down at the floor. The entire terminal seemed to be at a stand still. everyone was quietly watching them.
"Gyumin told me," he took a step closer, reaching for her hands but Suhwa took a step back.

I'm gonna kill her...

"You were never suppose to know until after I left," she finally sighed out. pocketing her own phone and finally looking Wooyoung in the eye with tears swimming in her own. "It would've made this a whole lot easier.."
"This?"
"This! This whole good bye thing! It would've been easier for both of us if neither of us had to say it! Forgetting me would've been easier for you, moving on would've been easier for you!"

By this point, the tears were free falling down Suhwa's face. Wooyoung reached out and pulled her into a hug, squeezing her tightly against his chest as she cried. The cameras around them went into overdrive, and the people just stared. 
"But what if I don't wanna say goodbye?" he whispered into her hair. "What if I can't forget you?"
Suhwa pulled away and wiped the remaining tears from her face. As she held onto his hands, she reached up and gave Wooyoung a kiss on his cheek before letting go and grabbing her suitcase.

"You're gonna have to try."