It's Me...

Text Me...

The entire wedding hall was silent.

Oh my gosh...did I just say that?

Suhwa looked at Wooyoung who gave her a little nod. She took the phone off her ear, hung up, and turned around to face the priest and Minyoung.
"I object," she said in the clear, loud voice.
"And so do I," Wooyoung stood by her side and grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze.
"Me three!" Gyumin stood up and walked to Suhwa's other side. All the 2PM members followed suit and stood up behind them.

"But I don't understand," Minyoung's mouth was hanging open, "what about the agreement? What about your sister's debt?"
"All taken care of," Wooyoung jumped onto the stage and stood in front of her. "Which means the debt is cleared and the agreement is off."
"So you led me on this entire time?"
"No. You led yourself. Unless me running off in the middle of the rehearsal didn't make things obvious for you."

Minyoung just stared at him with open as Wooyoung walked over to the podium and took the microphone from the MC.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I am so sorry to have wasted your time and money, but as you can probably tell by now, the wedding is off. Thank you for coming."


Suhwa looked out at the empty wedding hall from the stage and sighed.

I wonder if things are going well...

Wooyoung told her to stay put before going outside to talk things out with Minyoung and her parents. Gyumin had went with the rest of 2PM to their next schedule, and everyone else just left after Wooyoung's announcement.

"Well that was long and stupid," he said as he walked back into the hall. His bow tie was undone and hanging around his neck, and his hair was ruffled.
"What'd they say?" she watched him climb back onto the stage.
He sighed, "Nothing much. They just wanted me to explain how I got the money to clear the debt."
"How...did you get the money?"
"My parents have been saving up ever since they made that agreement. I guess they've just been keeping it a secret until now."
"Oh..." Suhwa catsed her eyes downward.

Wooyoung frowned a little as he walked up to her, taking her hands into his.
"You seem upset."
"No...I'm not," she responded, giving him a little smile.
"Wow...I see after 5 years your lying skills still haven't improved much."

Damn it...

"I just feel....bad," Suhwa kept her eyes on the ground. "All these years, I thought you totally forgot about me. That I was the only one clinging onto the past that you had already let go of. I...misjudged and assumed."
Wooyoung gently lifted her head so he could see her eyes. "Honestly, I thought you totally forgot about me."
"What!? How could I-"
"If memory serves me right, you're the one who left me in Korea while you flew half way around the world."
"But that wasn't-"
"I know it wasn't your fault. So for the past 5 years, I lived in the past, which is why I still have that phone."

Suhwa looked down at the blue Anycall Bodyguard before they switched phones.
"Looks like we were both stuck in the past..." she mumbled, sticking her pink Bodyguard into her pocket. She heard Wooyoung laugh before she felt his arms around her, hugging her tightly to him.
"I missed you," he smiled into her hair, making the butterflies in her stomach whirlwind.
"I missed you too." She said into his shirt as she hugged him back.

It's been 5 years too long...

"You're probably tired..." Wooyoung said as they pulled away. He immediately locked their hands together before they walked out of the wedding hall. "It's only been 2 days since you came back."
"It's fine," she leaned into his arm as they got into his car.
"Sleep," he said, starting the engine up.
"But I wanted to-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Wooyoung leaned over and put his lips on her's. Suhwa's eyes widened in disbelief before she slowly closed them and got into the kiss, deepening it by opening slightly to breathe in his scent.
"Trust me, we'll have plently of time to talk later," he said, pulling back and giving her a peck on her forehead.
"Okay..."

He drove to Gyumin's house as Suhwa slept all the way there. When they got there, he lightly shook her awake.
"Suhwa...we're here."
"Oh...right," she ran a hand through her hair then stepped out of the car. "I guess I'll...see you soon?"
"Yeah.."

She made it halfway to Gyumin's apartment complex before Wooyoung suddely honked the horn.
"What is it?" she walked back, looking confused. "Did I forget something?"
He smirked before leaning out the car window and kissing her again. "You forgot that."
Suhwa smiled and rolled her eyes before turning around and walking back to Gyumin's apartment again.
"Suhwa!" Wooyoung yelled out the car window.
She turned around, "What is it this time?"

He smiled, "It's you. These past 5 years, it's always been you. And it always will be."


Author's Note

2 updates in one day!? WHAAAT? o.O
LOL xD