Saved Me...

Text Me...

... .................

Wooyoung pulled Suhwa onto the sidewalk beside the river before getting out himself.
She wasn't breathing...

"Ya! Lee Suhwa! If this is your crazy joke at getting back at me, it's so not funny." he said, slapping her face lightly, trying desperately to wake her up.

She didn't move.
And her face was pale as a sheet of paper.

Wooyoung took off his sweatshirt and put it ontop of her as he looked around for someone to help him.
No one was there.

Wait...Nichkhun told me something about making a person breathe again. What was it called? RPC? CRP? ARGH! All I can remember is that you have to do............mouth to mouth...

He looked at Suhwa's shivering form and felt the wind rip right through him in his soaking wet clothes.

She's gonna get so pissed....but I guess it's for her own good...

Wooyoung positioned his head over hers, his hair dripping water onto her face. He opened then looked up and checked to make sure that no one was around.

He was still alone.

Slowly, he leaned in, closing the gap between him and Suhwa until finally, their lips met.
If it weren't for the fact that he was saving her life, Wooyoung would've enjoyed this....but then again, if she was conscience, she would probably slap him before he'd even get this close. As he opened his own mouth and breathed into her, Suhwa started to shift a little.

Finally, her eyes snapped opened.
Wooyoung pulled back and patted her back as Suhwa coughed up all the water she had swallowed.

"What happened?" she rubbed her head, wincing on contact. He grabbed her wrist and gently put her hand back onto her lap while saying, "You slipped and fell into the river."

"No really Sherlock?" she huffed out while pulling his sweatshirt around her. "I mean what happened after that?"
"I saved you...."
"You gave me CPR?"

Oh...so that's what it's called...

"Yeah."
"Oh.....well ummmmm...thanks...Iguess...I should probably head home...." Suhwa stuttered out, pulling his sweatshirt off her shoulders and handing it to him while trying to stand. The second she put her left foot on the ground, a sharp pain shot through her ankle, forcing her back down.

"You're not going anywhere with that ankle," Wooyoung said, lifting up her jean's legholes to get a better look. "You have a sprained ankle."
"Fan-freakin-tastic. How am I suppose to get home before I catch the mother of all colds out here?"
"Here," he stood up, holding out his hand to her, "Our phones are dead anyways so no one else is gonna come."

Ugh....he's right. I might as well..

She slowly put her hand into his.
He closed his fingers around hers and pulled her up, supporting her body with his own.

"Put your arms around me," he said, crouching down to make things easier for her. Suhwa drapped her arms over his broad shoulders as she hooked her legs onto his waist. Wooyoung stood up and adjusted her position before starting to walk up the stairs to the main street.

"I'm sorry," Suhwa muttered into his shirt as they stood waiting for a taxi.
"What for?"
"I should've just given you your phone in the first place. That would've saved us a whole crap load of trouble...and pain."

Suhwa heard Wooyoung laugh and felt his head turn towards her.

"Don't be. This is porbably the most fun I've had in ages." he said, smiling at her. "So I should be thanking you."
".......weirdo." she rested her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes again. For some reason, Suhwa felt safe...she felt protected. Something she hasn't felt in a long time..


"Wake up," Wooyoung shook her a bit, making her still wet hair rain drops of water onto the taxi's seats. "We're at your house."

Suhwa opened her eyes and watched her apartment building come into view.

How the heck does he know I live here?

"Ummmm...."
"How do I know you live here? You were gonna ask that right?" Wooyoung gave her a smirk, a beyond cocky expression on his face.
"Yeah..."
"Wooow...you either must not be a fan or totally oblivious to fangirl screams." he said, handing the driver some money.
"Wait...2PM lives here?" Suhwa got out of the car after Wooyoung, putting her arms around his neck again. He piggybacked her all the way to the elevator and put her down before replying, "Yup. It's the same dorm that MC Mong and Haha invaded during the HahaMong Show."

No wonder it looked so familiar....and that explains the weird screeching noises I hear sometimes...

"So how the heck do you know that I live here?" Suhwa hopped on her good foot all the way to her door as Wooyoung stood by the door opposite hers.
"Cause you live right across from me, and I see you leave for school sometimes..."
"Stalker..." she mumbled, punching in the digits to her doorpad. The numbers glowed green, signaling her to turn the knob. She walked in as Wooyoung followed behind her.

"What're you doing?" she asked.
"Sit."

Suhwa watched Wooyoung disappear into his own dorm, leaving her door opened. He came out again a few minutes later holding gauze wrap and medical tape. As he enetered, Wooyoung pushed the door shut with his foot then kneeled in front of her, unwinding the gauze.

"It'll heal in a couple of weeks so until then, try not to put too much pressure on it," he said, wrapping it around her ankle. The butterflies that Suhwa tried to keep calm started fluttering again.
"You know a lot about medical things for an idol.." she touched her ankle and felt the gauze over the swollen bump. He stood up and put the medical tape and the gauze on her table before helping her up.

"It happens a lot to us when we're practicing so I guess we're used to fixing sprained ankles now." he shrugged while pulling the door open. He looked over his shoulder and waved, saying a quick bye before opening his own and disappearing into his dorm.