Talk to Me...

Text Me...

"Suhwa," Gyumin swung her backpack onto her shoulders and flung the door wide open, "this is seriously getting ridiculous. Honestly, just talk to the poor guy! Wooyoung hasn't been on any TV shows, programs, or radio talks every since you told him to forget about you."

Suhwa darted out and joined her friend out in the hallway, checking to make sure that 2PM's door was closed. Every morning before she would leave for school, she would check to make sure that 2PM wasn't anywhere near her door or the front entrance. Gyumin would always follow her out, being her look out just in case a member would suddenly burst out his door and come running into the elevator.

"I can't! I told you, the more he's with me, the more trouble he gets into. With every second he spends with me, he slowly starts forgetting that he's an idol and that he has certain responsibilities and limits. I can't get him into anymore trouble."

No matter how badly I wanna talk to him.... 

Gyumin rolled her eyes. "Girl please. Both you and I know that you've been killing yourself everyday, resisting the urge to see, talk, or text him. I can't stand to see you like this! Talk to him or I'll knock on his door for you!"
Suhwa didn't respond. The two friends got onto the elevator and waited for the door to close. At the last possible second, 2PM's door flung open; Taecyeon made a mad dash for the elevator, sprinting through the doors just as they started to close.

"Oh snap...so did not think I would make that..." he said in english. Gyumin just stared at him; the word "fangirl" was pasted all over her face. Taecyeon gave a weird look before looking at Suhwa. "Hey." he nodded, giving her a smile. "Trouble in love land?"
"You could say..." she replied, slowly shifting her gaze to the floor again. Taecyeon laughed and pulled out his phone. After a few seconds, he put it in front of her face, revealing a picture of Wooyoung.

He was huddled up in a blanket and looked as if he were sick. The trash can in the corner of the picture was filled with tissues.

Here comes the guilt....

"You're kidding right?" she managed to croak out, giving Taecyeon his phone back. He shook his head and shoved his phone back into his back pocket
"I wish I was. He's been like that for a while now. Minjae hyung's running out of excuses to tell the PDs."
"Oh."
The beast idol sighed as the elevator doors slid open. He got out and slipped on a pair of sunglasses while turning to face Suhwa.
"Whatever it is, I hope you two figure it out soon."

Yeah...me too....


I swear...everyone freakin looks like him!

Suhwa shook her head and looked at the cashier again. Wooyoung's face was replaced by a confused looking one, holding out her latte.
"Oh...sorry," she mumbled, giving the guy her money. She took the drink and joined her friends at their table.
"Guys, listen to this song! It's like my freakin relationship in song form." one of the girls said, turning up the volume on her iTouch. 2PMs Tick Tock filled the air; Suhwa watched as all her friends turned glassy eyed....except for Gyumin.
"Pshhhh...if you mean your fake relationship." she said, taking a sip out of her cup. Their friend pouted and paused the song.
"Way to kill my mood Gyumin. Let a girl dream..."

Gyumin shrugged and nudged Suhwa, but she was totally out of it. The song's lyrics kept echoing inside her head.

Nobody knows just how much I want you everyday.
Everytime I hold you behind the stage my heart bursts.

In front of others, we greet each other awkwardly.
But when we turn around, I'm the one who knows you the best.

I can hear what you say through your eyes better.
How much I want you, how much I thirst for you, this is how we become crazy for each other.

Loving behind the backs of others. The fact that you're really mine.
It makes me crazier day by day. This is how much I want you.

Come here. Whenever I see you. All day. My heart.


Tears began to fill her eyes as memories started flooding her mind.

The phone chase.
Her slipping into the water.
Him giving her CPR.
Their couple phones.
Their dance.
Their kiss.

He's the one who knows me the best....

"Sorry. I just remembered, I have something to do at home," Suhwa got up, grabbed her bag, and sped out the door. She ran all the way to her apartment building and looked up at their floor.

I have to do this...

The elevators opened onto the floor, revealing her door to the right and his door to the left. She slowly made her way to his door, pausing in front of it, her finger hovering in front of the doorbell button.

Sounds like no one's home....

She pressed the button, and secretly hoped that no one would answer the door.
Instead, it clicked open.

She carefully walked in, peeking her head around the corner and observing the dorm as she took her shoes off.
It was pretty clean for a place where 6 guys live. The laundry was stack up neatly by the window while some were still hanging on the rack. The couch had stuffed animals lining the top and the walls were decorated with 2PM signs and fanart.

Suhwa walked further in, heading in the direction of the only closed door in the dorm. She knocked and waited an agonizing 3 seconds before it creaked open.

"Wooyoung?" she said, pushing open the door. He was sitting on his bed with his laptop in front of him and a box of tissues to his right. "Ummm...."
"You don't have to explain anything," he got up and dropped the blanket, standing in front of her with just a white wife beater on and a pair of black sweatpants. "Honestly, if you didn't wanna go through with the whole 'pretend to be my girlfriend' thing, all you had to do was tell me. Didn't need to go and get my hopes up then smash it to pieces."
"No," Suhwa felt the tears fill her eyes again, "it wasn't because of that. Trust me, I actually kinda wanted to go through with your whole crazy scheme. Every time I'm around you I feel....safe. I feel protected. I feel as if someone actually wants me.....even if that person is a slightly self-absorbed idol. That finally, someone's not gonna leave me alone. But even if I want to be with you...for your own sake, I can't. Everytime you're around me, you start to forget that you seriously are an idol. You have responsibilities to your fans, and you start to forget those responisibilities whenever you're around me."

The tears spilled out of her eyes, streaking down her face like a waterfall. Wooyoung's arms found their way around her, making Suhwa's heart jump into . "I just thought....by making you forget about me....you could go back to your regular life and not be so weighted down by me."

"I know," he whispered into her hair. "I know you meant well. I know that whenever I'm around you, I feel different. I feel like I can be myself and not some image that I have to live up to. I'm free whenever I'm with you. I don't know what the heck you've done to me or what I'm feeling right now....seeing how I've never had a girlfriend before."
Suhwa giggled, sniffing into Wooyoung's thin tank top, feeling his chest rise. "I've never felt like this either. Guess I'm not that smart after all.."
She felt his laugh send vibrations though his body, "It's ok," he murmured into her ear, "we'll find out together."


"Wanna know something?" He pulled Suhwa in closer, wrapping the blanket around both of them. She leaned against him as they sat on his bed, watching a movie on his laptop.
"Hmmm?"
"The tissues were kinda a prop. I didn't really need them."

Douche.....

"So your 'boo-hoo I'm so sad' picture was fake?"
"Not entirely," he placed his arms in front of her, keeping her pressed against his chest, "The 'boo-hoo I'm so sad' part was real."

Sure it was....

Silence took over as the movie played in front of them until Suhwa turned around to face Wooyoung.
"How is this gonna work?"
"What'd you mean?"
"This. You and me. You're an idol and I'm a regular high school girl. You're fans are gonna kill me when they find out."
"What they don't know won't hurt us."
"You like saying that don't you?"
"Yes I do..." He nuzzled her neck, leaving a few kisses here and there.
"But sooner or later.."
"When the time comes, we'll handle it then. But for now, enjoy every moment."
"Of what?"
"Of this."


Author's Note

omg...cheesiest freakin ending to a chapter i've ever done xD
soooo.....they're together now! but they both don't know the feeling of love...so they're a tad confused...lol