Catch Me...

Text Me...

Suhwa looked over her shoulder as she blended in with the crowd on the busy Seoul street. She could see Wooyoung walking in her direction, his hoodie pulled low over his head. She couldn't help but to laugh at how awkward he looked.

Let the game begin...

She ran down the street, dodging people left and right. Every now and then, Suhwa would look back to see how far away Wooyoung was until she couldn't see him anymore. Her heart had finally stopped racing when his phone vibrated against her hand, sending chills down her back.

"ya! how the hell am i suppose to find u in the freakin middle of seoul?" it read.

Suhwa giggled to herself while pressing the button on the side of the phone, turning on the camera.


Wooyoung looked down at the phone just as the screen lit up.

About time...

The text flicked onto the screen, showing a picture of the Coex mall with its sign lit up against the dark, night sky. Underneath the picture, Suhwa had written: "catch me if you can ;)"

He pressed the reply button and typed out his response before putting the phone back into his sweatshirt pocket to run to the mall.

Where is she?

Wooyoung walked around the entrance, looking at every girl who was holding onto a phone. They all gave him weird looks before doing a double take and stifling a gasp.

Crap...too many people here...

Before a mob could form around him, he ran across the street and into a park as Suhwa's phone vibrated against his leg again. He whipped out the phone and opened the text. This time, a picture of a fountain popped onto the screen with a text underneath.

"you're really bad at this... :P"

..........what the hell.....

He let a sigh escape from his mouth before running further into the park. Everywhere he looked, couples were either sitting on a bench, leaning against a tree, or sitting by the edge of the fountain that Suhwa had texted him. Of course, by the time he got there, Suhwa had left, leaving the peaceful enviornment of the park for the loud, busy Seoul streets. As she merged with the crowd, Wooyoung's phone vibrated in her hand again.

"that's cause your clues kinda :P"

...........what the hell.....

Suhwa sighed and texted back before running off towards the little river between the streets. She stopped to catch her breath, sitting down on the steps that led to the water below. Her parents used to bring her here every Saturday morning when she was a little kid; they would always sit by the river and eat breakfast there while watching the people walk by.

Of course, thet was before they decided to go off to America....

The buzzing of Wooyoung's phone returned her back to the present. Suhwa picked it off the ground and turned the alarm off before taking a picture of the stone blocks joining one side of the river to the other. Underneath she wrote, "good enough for you?"


Wooyoung stuck the last bit of ddukbokki into his mouth while he picked Suhwa's phone off the table.

Finally...a decent clue....

He stuck a few bills under the bowl then turned and left the restaurant, heading in the direction of the river. As the busy Seoul street melted into the flowing river, Wooyoung forgot about Suhwa and his phone. He always loved coming here during his trainee days to calm himself down or to think about his family back in Busan; walking along the gray steps brought those memories back to him. He sighed again, shaking his head to clear his mind before looking into the distance, scanning the sides for a girl with a phone in her hand.

Wooyoung picked through the crowds on the left side of the river, walking further and further along the waterside until he got to a place where there weren't any people.

Except for that random girl sitting by herself....


Suhwa looked up, lifting her head off her knees, and breathed out, watching her breath curl up into a white puff. The phone sitting beside her vibrated against the concrete and lit up her face.

"Hello?" she stood up and brushed off the stray pebbles that had found their way onto her pants.
"No more clues?" Wooyoung taunted, watching the girl on the steps get up and brush off her pants.

Suhwa held back a smile and started walking towards the stone pathway in the middle of the river. "No more. If you haven't found me by now, you'll probably never see your phone again."

He slowly started walking towards the girl who was on the other side of the stone stepping blocks in the water. The closer he got, the louder Suhwa's voice became...both on and off the phone.

"What would you say if I told you that I already found you?" he whispered, trying to hide himself in the shadows. He watched Suhwa tilt her head to one side, a confused expression on her face, the phone still pressed against her ear.

"I would say you're lying," she responded, turning around to face the wall. Her back was now facing Wooyoung. "I don't see you...and there aren't any crazy fangirl screams..."
"But I see you."
".....creeper."

Wooyoung couldn't resist laughing. She sounds so cute....I wonder what she looks like...

He took a couple steps forward and stopped before the first stone block, looking out at her.

"Turn around babo," he yelled out after hanging up the phone. Suhwa jumped then whipped her head around to face him. He was standing on the other side of the river with his hood still on his head. The only thing seperating them were the stone blocks. She couldn't really see his face since half of it was in the shadow, but he could see hers.

Omo....her face matches her voice...

Wooyoung clutched Suhwa's phone in his right hand as he stepped onto the first block.

"Better start moving if you want your phone back!" he yelled to her from across the river. Suhwa scoffed and crossed her arms but cooperated anyways, stepping on her first block.
"Your turn," she said, dangling his phone from her left hand.

Wooyoung cautiously placed his right foot on the next block as Suhwa landed on her own.

"I swear, if I fall I'm taking your phone down with me," she said as she placed both feet on her third block. "And no, don't expect to get special treatment just cause you're an idol."
"You knew it was me?" he asked, going onto his fourth and final block. After reaching her own, Suhwa looked up at him for the first time trying to look as annoyed as possible while calming the butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes, I did," she held out his phone in her left hand, holding it above the water. "cause apparently you're not smart enough to lock your phone."

This time, Wooyoung scoffed, holding out Suhwa's phone in his right hand.
"I wouldn't be talking Miss. Not-Smart-Enough-to-Lock-Her-Own Phone."

Damn......i sounded like a total douche.
Damn......I sounded like a total idiot.

"Touche," Suhwa replied, holding his phone out to him. "Well, it was fun while it lasted." she gave him a smile, making Wooyoung's heart flip in his chest. They exchanged phones and stood there for a few minutes, checking to see if the other person messed anything up.

"," Wooyoung muttered under his breath, "my manager's gonna kill me when I get back."
"So you better get going then," Suhwa shoved her phone into her pocket then gave him a quick wave. "Bye."

They both didn't have time to react.

Suhwa's foot slipped from underneath her as she turned to go.
He tried to catch her as she fell backwards towards him.
Both of them landed head first in the water.


Author's Note
 

long chapter..xD
and for those of you who're confused about the river place where they meet up, refer to the Seoul Song MV by Super Junior and SNSD. the place i'm talking about is in the beginning around 0:38.