Ask Me...

Text Me...

Suhwa looked at her phone under her desk while the teacher in the front blabbed on about the MT trip to Busan. They were leaving tonight while 2PM was off doing their Don't Stop Can't Stop tour, meaning Suhwa had to house-sit for them....while waiting for Wooyoung to come back. Since their little confession moment, the two of them have been calling and texting each other nonstop. Every chance he'd get, Wooyoung would come and visit her at home or pull her out of school early just to see her. Of course, Suhwa would get mad at him for making her skip the last two classes until he would shut her up with a kiss. 2 months before JYP announced the tour, Wooyoung took her out again, this time dragging her onto a ferris wheel.

"Do you like take pleasure in my grief?" Suhwa asked, clutching onto her seat tightly as the ferris wheel stopped in mid air, swinging and tottering from side to side. Wooyoung laughed, brushing a piece of hair out of her eyes.
"Are you kidding? You look adorable whenever you get scared."
"Then I must be the cutest thing on the planet right now."

Although they try hard to see each other everyday, she told Wooyoung that he can only come and find her when his schedule was done for the day....without skipping anything.

He reluctantly agreed.
Even if that meant going to foreign countries for a tour.
Sure, he always comes back to Korea after every performance, but 2PM always stays in Incheon until they have to leave again.

"Suhwa..."  Gyumin waved her hand in front of her friend's face, "Ya! Lee Suhwa! Your phone's vibrating!"
Suhwa snapped out of her transe and looked at her light pink phone, feeling it shake against her hand. "Oh. Thanks."
She flipped it open, showing a picture of Wooyoung eating a Chinese pork bun. Underneath it read: "my last stop! guess where i am?~kekeke"

Ugh....screw him.....


Suhwa scrolled down the computer screen, scanning the article headlines as she went.

Big Bang spotted in America.
Super Junior and SNSD's photoshoot for SPAO.
SISTAR makes a comeback on Inkigayo.
Brown Eyed Girls releases Japanese single: Sign.
2PM ends Don't Stop Can't Stop tour successfully and returns back to Seoul.

Wait a sec....

She scrolled back up frantically and clicked on the headline. The page loaded, showing a picture of 2PM standing on stage, smiling and waving to the crowd.

Awwwww.....wait...so if they're back, why ha-

A loud, piercing alarm rang through the air, interrupting her thoughts. Suhwa reached for her phone and flipped it open.
The map of Seoul flickered onto her screen like before, showing the major landmarks and the big red flashing dot.

Wooyoung...


The cold air stung her face as she looked down at her phone again.
The green dot was right above the red one, but judging from what she saw, Wooyoung wasn't here.
Suhwa went over by a bench and sat down, looking up at the dead fountain.

It seemed weird to her that a couple months ago, she was sitting here at this very same fountain with his phone, playing a game of cat and mouse.

And I guess he caught me....

Suddenly, she felt something warm wrap around her eyes and something even warmer wrap around her waist.

"Guess who?" came his voice by her left ear, sending chills down her spine.
"As soon as you tell me why you didn't text me today," she replied, putting her hands on his. He took off the scarf that he had put around her head and slid it down to her neck.
"I was on the plane!"
"And what about after you got off?"
"You mean like 10 minutes ago?"
"........oh."

Ah crap...I feel guilty again...
She probably feels guilty again...

Wooyoung took her hands into his own, lacing their fingers together. He brought the back of her's up to his lips; his way of telling her that it was ok. She smiled back in return.

"So do you like the scarf?" he flicked the end of it, dangling off of her shoulder. It was pink and had little fringes on the ends; on the corner, it had a little heart stitched in blue. Suhwa traced it with her finger and nodded.
"Did you buy it?"
"I made it."

No way....

"But you were on tour.."
"Every moment of free time I got, I would work on it. Course, learning how to knit took up majo-"

Cut off by Suhwa's lips on his own and the fact that he hadn't kissed her in a couple weeks, Wooyoung eagerly returned her kiss, snaking his arm around her waist again, pulling her in closer. She flung her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, breathing in his scent and tasting his minty breath on her tongue. After what seemed like hours, they pulled away, their faces red from the increasing heat.

"Wait, I forgot to show you!" Wooyoung stood up and ped his backpack, unfurling a blue scarf. He put it on and fixed the ends, looking down at the pink heart on one of the ends.
"You made two?"
"One for me, one for you."
"Couple scarfs."
"Subtle yet bold." He took Suhwa's hand and brought her to her feet, gripping it tightly, "so we'll always have a part of each other no matter how far a part we maybe."


Suhwa took a sip of her hot chocolate and looked out at the cold, December weather. The school had let them out early today to prepare for their MT but the sky still seemed to get dark too quickly. She sighed, fogging up the glass before putting her cup down and turning back to her suitcase.

Ok..so it's for two nights and two days..I think I should take my straightner? Or maybe Gyumin'll bring hers....

She folded a shirt and placed it in her suitcase as Wooyoung walked in through her bedroom door, throwing himself onto her bed.

"Ya!" she slapped his leg, frowning down at him. "You just messed up my clothes!"
"Calm down," he sat up and pulled her jeans out from under his , handing them to her, "they're just clothes. You should see the way Taecyeon dresses when no one's home."

Living definition of a fashion terrorist if you ask me...

Wooyoung followed Suhwa around the room with his eyes, watching her pick out another set of clothes and slinging her pajama pants on her arm. When she returned back to the suitcase, he was still looking at her. She gave him a funny look as she placed her clothes in.
"Can I help you?"
"Actually, you can!" he said, getting off of her bed. "Remember that dance you did with me....that day?"
Wooyoung watched as her face turned a bright pink as they both remembered what happened.
"Yeah."
"Ummmmm...I-"
"You need me to do the dance with you don't you?"


Author's Note

to be honest, i think i screwed up the time setting a tad bit xD lol it's ok!
so to clear things up, it is now the beginning of December in the story! and chances are, 2PM probably didn't have their DOn't Stop Can't Stop concert then but let's pretend they did xD