7

To See You Again

((Luhan's POV))

I don't know what's making me feel this way..

It feels like there's a giant knot in my stomach..

I think I like it..

Is this real?

It can't be,

It's too good.

The warm knot in my stomach slowly evaporated and I felt someone pushing at me shoulders,

"Sehun.." I mumbled quietly. "I can't do anymore.." I mouthed, assuming the person didn't hear me.

"Luhan, wake up." I heard Sehun's voice in my ear, remembering what happened last night, I sat up quickly.

"Why?" I opened my eyes drowsily to see Sehun laughing quietly. "oh.."

"Go take a shower, I can't imagine how gross that feels." He was laughing more before I shot off the bed and frowned at the wet spot on the bed, feeling the heat in my cheeks rise.

"Be quiet and clean your sheets!!" I yelled and looked at my thumbs which were circling each other.

"Hey, was I that good?" He smiled evilly at me, I could feel it.

"Shut up and do what I said!!" I yelled before running off to the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and locked it, staring at myself in the mirror.

He was good.

NONONO SHUTUP

I felt all of our times together hit me, hard.

I heard the words he used to say, and how his voice has changed.

'Xiao Lu..'

'Hyung,'

'How was your day?'

Then I realized how oblivious I was to him before, how he has always been giving me signs that he liked me, a lot.

STUPIDD!!!! I yelled at myself mentally before turning the bathtub on and undressing. I pulled the plug and the shower. I played with my hair while the water warmed up. I put it like Sehun's and giggled at my own horrible humor. I soon got into the shower and shrieked at how hot it was before turning the heat down. "MAMA~~ MAMA~~" I began singing and laughing, remembering when me and Sehun were at Kareoke and got 100% on the machine.

"Heartless,heartless, shoot anonymous, anonymous, no one who cares about me~" I heard someone from outside the door, recognizing it instantly.

"SEHUN-AHH~ LEAVE ME BE! I NEED MY PHYSICAL THERAPY~ I'M TOO OLD!!" I yelled and heard him laugh.

"Yah, hyung, Xiao Lu, I'm sorry, forgive me?"

"I was only kidding, of course~" I laughed and heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Luhan, I'm apologizing in advance." Sehun said as he shut the door and locked it again once he entered.

"For what?!" I squealed.

"For this, hyung." He said laughing before I heard the toilet flush a few times before the water in the shower got ice cold.

"OH SEHUN!!!!" I screamed and turned the water off quickly.

"Are you cold?"

"V-Very!" I shivered as the shower curtains opened slightly, to reveal Sehun, who was undressed. My eyes widened. "When did you get undressed??" I quickly warmed up through the heat in my cheeks.

"I'm quiet. Are you warmer now?" He smiled.

"Yeah you are quiet." I got chills down my spine by seeing Sehun like this. His hair messed up as if he just got out of bed, oh wait, he did. His shoulders and neck where a milky pale color to match the rest of his body. Other than his cheeks, which were a light pink color. "I'm still cold," I lied, wwaiting for what he'd do next. He then sighed and stepped into the shower by me. He the water again, expecting it to be warmer, and it was. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest and let the water run over us.

"You made me feel bad about ruining your shower, hyung." 

"I-It's fine."

"You're shaking, are you still cold?"

"No! No, I'm fine now."

AN: YAY Just as asked, I put in Luhan's wet dream, and boy was it tense. No, jk it was like the first five sentences that were in italics. I MADE UP FOR IT THOUGH. I LOVE COMMENTS BTW!! ♥ I LOVE YOU ALLLLL~~~ ♥♥♥