3

To See You Again

Current Time..

((Sehun's POV))

Everywhere I am with the group, I keep my head down, knowing they don't even want to see my face. I don't even know what I did wrong, all I knew is that it was something horrible.

I'm that horrible to where I don't notice how bad it gets..

Wow..

We were in the store, buying meat, broth, veggies, and some snacks like Pocky and Jelly. I grabbed a bottle of bobas and turned to Kyungsoo to see him glaring at me. I quickly put the bottle back and trailed behind. I began to daydream, imagining meeting Luhan again in one of the most random places. I tried to imagine him with a different airstyle then decided it would probably just be black like he has when he doesn't want to dye it. This managed to get my hopes up and I began looking around the store for him. Trailing off on my own..

"Luhan?" I mumbled before turning a corner to see a familiar orange head of hair.

"Luhan?!" I was almost yelling and ran to the figure. The closer I got to it, the more I realized that the strange figure was just a fake orange tree used for decoration in the store. I kicked it hard hurting my foot.

"Damn it.." I mumbled to myself and began looking for the other members.

Several hours passed and I was still wandering around the store, clueless and doubting that they actually left me.

"Excuse me?" A small young lady asked looking up to me. "You're tall and handsome, could you reach me that box there?"

"Oh, yeah." I reached up and got it to give to her.

"Thanks, cutie." She said with a wink before walking off.

It made me feel sick how she talked to me. I know I just met her, and she was young and all, but so am I, and she needs to learn some respect. 

Later on, I called Kai.

"Hello?" Kai asked

"Hey, where are you?"

"The dorm."

"I'm still at the store!!!" I yelled through the phone line.

"And you'll be staying there unless you want to walk home."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, it was Kyungsoo's idea." He laughed slightly. "Sorry, man, I hope we can still be friends after all of this."

"Yeah.. I'll be home in a while."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and grabbed the bottle of bobas and checked out with it before leaving for home. I stopped at the bus stop and sat down on the bench. Even though there was someone on the other end of the bench. I heard him speaking in Chinese, he seemed upset and I thought I heeard my name and looked over at the man on the other end of the bench. Then I heard Tao's name and I started examining the back on the man's head even with his hood up. He finally hung up and looked over at me. I still couldn't tell who it was, for htey had a ski mask on to keep them from the harsh cold of mid winter.

He pulled the mask off to reveal his pale skin and deer like eyes.

"What are you staring at," He blurted and I seemed to be slowly getting closer to him to examine his face. "Sehun?" My eyes widened and I was speechless, I could not say a thing even if I tried. He shook his head and put the mask back on. I finally managed to breath and coughed while the air was on it's way into my lungs.

"Lu- Lu-" I stuttered and he looked back at me.

"You can't remember my name?" He glared at me.

"Luhan.." I managed to cough out in disbelief.

"Wow, you do remember me, Sehun. I thought you would have made bigger and better friends than me by now."

He seems mad..

"Luhan!" I yelled "I could never forget you.." My jaw dropped.

"Sehun, close your mouth, you'll get flies in it." He said as he closed my mouth for me.

"I can't believe it, is it really you? Why are you here? I thought you died? Why would you do this to me?!" I was shaking.

"Yes, it's me Sehun. I came back to visit my old school teachers. I didn't die, I just played it so I could start over. I'm not that sorry, Sehun." He put a sympathetic hand on my shoulder. I launched my body into his arms and hugged him.

"You are alive." I began to sob but stopped quickly to hide how happy I was.

"Yes now let go of me. You were an to me before I left and I don't expect any different now."

"Luhan, I'm sorry for not being there for you before and being such an ."

"You're acting like we're a couple, Sehun. Now get off of me," I slowly released him, still shaking.

"Luhan, I have to tell you something." I started,

"No."

"What?"

"Don't get attached to me, I'm leaving again tomorrow."

"I'll come with you. Wherever you are living now, I'll come with. Everyone at the dorm hates me no and I don't even know why."

"You can't follow me. I pretty much just met you. Yeah, act like we just met." He laughed.

"Luhan, please come to the dorm with me atleast. If I told everyone that I saw you, they will think that I've gone crazy and that I'm a sick person." I begged.

"You are, though." He said coldly.

AN: LUHAN IS INTRODUCED :DDDD DON'T HATE ME FOR HIS ACTIONS ;-; I LOVE YOU ♥