4

To See You Again

My heart ached at this.

It hurts..

It hurts so badly..

What do I do?

What did I do?

"I.." I stuttered "I don't know what I did, Luhan."

"Do you really need me to tell you?" He stared at me.

"Please, Luhan, everyone at the dorm hates me, and I don't know how to fix my mistakes." I begged with my head down.

"You favorited Kai after I left, he thought that you really liked him, so he began liking you back. Or in these terms, just liking you. Then you blew him off in the most discusting way. Sehun, why would you do that to him?" I cringed at the thought of Kai liking me. We've always been best friends, I couldn't imagine us anything more. "You can't actually love me. We've always been best friends and that would also ruin your relationship with Kai, friends or not. But basically, I don't think we could be anything more." He shrugged and turned forwards, watching the cars drive by.

"I didn't know Kai liked me. I didn't think that I would upset him that much. He didn't seem upset when he talked to me.."

"Tell that to your friends."

"Wait, how did you know?"

"I've been in contact with Suho, in secrecy."

"Oh.."

"You may as well get home now." He said as the bus pulled up and he stood up to get on.

We both put a few hundred won in the bucket that was at the front and sat by each other.

"Luhan.." I said looking down.

"What?" I could feel his stare.

"I do like you. I always have. I know, I'm a sick person and you prabably hate me, but I can't help how I feel towards you." I said, feeling the stare get hotter.

"Sehun, you can't get attached to me, if I were to comeback, I would be going through the same thing that I was before." He said with pity in his voice.

"Luhan, I would protect you.I now know what you were going through and would always be there."

"I still can't stay."

"Luhan, I love you." I blurted bluntly.

"What?"

"I love you." I repeated looking him straight in the eyes.

"What did you just say? Are you crazy?!" He yelled.

"Luhan, I said I lo-" I was cut off by his hand on my mouth and him pulling me off the bus on the next stop.

"You have lost your mind!" He yelled blushing. "You don't know what love is, love is when you put someone else's needs beefore yours. You don't love me, you never did. I have gone through hell and where were you, Sehun?! Nowhere! I used to like you so much, Sehun. I actually had a hard time denying that I loved you, I really, really like-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his harshly in the feeling of the moment. He pushed me away within seconds, something is wrong.

"You didn't let me finish, I used to like you, then I realized that I never had a chance with you. So I left, I didn't have any business left with you, the members, or the school. So I left that rumor with Suho to spread. Over the few years that I have had to reflect on things, I am now discusted by you. Never smiling, even when people so much work into trying. Never being there for anybody, even though you were perfectly capable of helping many people."

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave." I wiped the oncoming tears from my eyes.

"What's the point? I hate you."

AN: I wrote this chapter in my notebook at school and forgot it there so it's from memory and it's probobly not as good. ;-; Oh well. I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥