19

To See You Again

(Luhan's POV))

I was walking down the street back to my apartment when it hit me.

Wait, Sehun came for me?

What?!

I turned around and ran back to the shop and saw a crowd around the small stand and rack.

"Yes, come again." I heard the soothing voice saw as I saw a few girls leaving with red faces and bags of items that were at my shop before.

"Oppa~ You're from EXO, right?" I heard an older girl say as I got closer.

"Correct, but SM sent me to China to become a soloist since Luhan left EXO-M they wanted it to be equal."

"Oppa, I'm sorry that happened to you."

"It's fine. While I'm here I get to see someone special to me that I haven't seen in a while." He said as I stood a few feet away, in the left most crowd. The whole crowd 'Awed' Simoultainiously. I walked up to him slowly, hoping that not many members of the crowd would recognise me. He looked at me then back to the people that were trying to pay infront of him.

"Yeth, pleathe come again." He said with his adorable lisp.

"Oppa! Your lisp is so cute!" One of the college girls called out.

"Don't call me oppa, noona." He pouted and I sat by him, trying not to make a scene. Sehun, just continously was checking people out at the front counter, bagging their purchased items and sending them off.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine. Yah! Shouldn't you all be in school!?" He yelled playfully and the girls 'awed' again but this time in sadness rather than excitment.

"Bye oppa~" They called as most of them walked away after putting their taken items back onto the racks. I looked at Sehun.

"Who's this special person that you were happy to see?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you once I check everyone out." He said and began calculating prices once again.

Once he finished I asked him again. "So, who is this person, Sehunie~?"

"You." He said before kissing me. I responded to the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away when a hand was slammed on the counter, holding a notebook and pen.

"What do you two think you're doing. No pda in this part of town." The old man seemed to be 60 something, and very upset.

"I'm very sorry, sir. How can I apologize any better than to say that I am sorry." Sehun said then stood and bowed at a 90 degree angle.

"I forgive you. I see a lot o kids out and about hese days." He laughed slightly as I checked him out and handed him his bag.

"Have a good day sir." I yelled and waved.

" When does this job end?" Sehun asked, staring at me. I checked my watch.

"In ten minutes." I smiled.

"Ugh, fine." I laughed slightly at Sehun's reaction to how long there was left. "Don't laugh, I have jet lag."

"2 hour jet lag." I laughed again.

"Yeah, it's really bad."

"You sleep, I'll wake you up in ten."

"Okay, Lu." He kissed my forehead and I returned to work.

AN: Careless workers, don't judge.