21

To See You Again

(Luhan's POV)

I walked home slowly, but once I had finally made it there, I heard someone in my room.

"Se-" I sniffled. "Sehun?" I asked, wondering what or who was in my house. Sehun popped out from the bedroom and smiled apologetically.

"Lu.." He said and walked to me. I stared at the ground and waited for him to try to get me to forgive him with some kind of action. "Lu," He said again, but this time, it seemed cold. Unlike the other times he had called my name. I looked up at him slightly and saw his face was stained with tears. That was probably just how I looked. I didn't say anything and waited for his move. I expected a hug or kiss on the head or something, but I was wrong. I felt the stinging in my cheek. He hit me. He slapped me across the face. I fell on the ground to my knees. "Where have you been?!" He yelled. I fell on my side, now curled up on the ground. I felt the tears start falling again. "I was so worried about you, Luhan!" He yelled again. "I doubt it.." I said under my breath, hoping that he wouldn't hear me. But knowing my luck, he did. He kicked me in the back. I screamed but couldn't get the air back into my lungs fast enough. "It wa-" I inhaled deeply. "It was you, wasn't it, Sehun?" I cried silently and stayed in the same position.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me coldly, like I was just some peice of trash, which is how I felt right about now. I sat up and stared at him, falling a bit at first but I sat up enough to see him eventually.

"You were the one that harrased me in school," I sobbed. "Right?" I asked, smiling slightly. He didn't reply. "Right.. I knew it." I looked away and laid back down on the ground, crying, almost bawling.

"Lu.." He said gently.

"Don't call me that." I yelled as loud as I could, but my voice was raspy from all of the crying.

"Luhan." He said and I felt him try to pick me up. I moved out of his grip.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and stood up as fast as I could, resulting in weird dark spots in my eyes.

"Luhan, please.." He begged as I made my way to my bed.

"Why should I listen to what you have to say?!" I screamed, trynig to let out my emotions, but it wasn't working. "Leave, Sehun. Don't come back.." I said before thinking. But, I knew Sehun, and I knew he wouldn't give up that easily. He still li- My thoughts were cut off by the slam of a door.


AN: And I brought the angst. Please don't cry. Please don't hate me. Please continue to support my story. ♥♥♥ You all. *Bows 28034 degrees*