13

To See You Again

((Sehun's POV))

"Where is everyone?" I asked, breathing heavily and running around the house, looking for the missing members.

"They haven't returned from going out to buy some Beef and Chicken. Why?" Kyun.gsoo answered while tidying up the books laying around on the living room floor.

"How long have they been gone?" I asked, beginning to help Kyungsoo with his project.

"A few hours. What's with all the questions?" He asked again, snatching a book out of my hand before I could flip through the pages.

"I'm just worried." I said before standing up from the floor and stepping back to the entryway to change back into my shoes. "I'm going out again."

"Okay, be careful, Duizhang!" Kyungsoo said smiling before returning back to his books. I stepped outside and tilted my head to the side quickly and back and running back towards the bubble tea shop. I noticed several people running into an alley and I followed them, curious to see where they were going. I saw a door and ran past the group of stingy men and gripping the handle. I twisted it to open and pushed it to see a teary Luhan before me. I saw the tears roll faster down his face. He then ran past me and the groups of men and back the way I came.

"Luhan!!" I yelled after him before running after him. I caught up to him and grabbed him arm. He pulled his arm back and during the short span of the time that I was holding onto him, I felt how badly he was shaking.

"Don't touch me!!" He yelled before running away again.

"Luhan, please!!" I yelled and grabbed both of his arms before he could get out of my reach adn turned him around. "Luhan..." I said, breathing heavily from the running. I ended up chasing him down several blocks and even past the bubble tea shop and dorm. I saw more tears roll down his cheeks, he didn't seem tired from the running at all. He Pulled an arm away to palm the tears away from his face. He pulled the salty water from his eyes all the way to his ears. And once his ears were too wet, he pulled the tears down his face. Eventually I took his hand back into mine.

"Sehun."

"Luhan.."

"What..?" He grimaced as I pulled my hands away and cupped his face. He looked at me wide eyed as I leaned in slowly, bringing my lips close to his. He jumped up and wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his lips to mine gently. My eyes widened and I soon calmed down and reacted to his lips on mine. I grinned against his lips and pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I said and hugged him carefully, knowing how fragile he is. I felt his light grasp on the back of my shirt.

"I know." He said, muffled into my chest.

"Forgive me?" I said, muffled into his dark hair. I felt him nod and I smiled, slowly pulling my arms back. Luhan slid his hand into mine and pulled it, signaling me to start walking back to the dorm.

***

It was late, around 11:26 PM actually. "Hey, let's go to sleep." Luhan said to me before yawning cutely. I grinned slightly at this image.

"Good idea, Luhan." I said before stepping to my dark mahagony dresser and picking a white T-Shirt that was plainly oversized for him,and me.

To show his milky shoulders.

Then I grabbed a pair of my boxers and looked at them. They didn't even look like they would stay on his waist.

His waist..

I thought and blushed and shook it away before putting them back into the drawer that they came from.

"Kyungsoo?!" I yelled down the hall.

"What~?" He groaned in reply.

"Sorry if you were asleep, but I need a pair of your underwear!" I yelled

"...Fine." He said in reply and I ran into his room and opened his white dresser drawer to reveal a few amusing toys hidden under the garments. I pulled one pair of boxers out of his drawer that I thought would look beautiful on Luhan.

"Sorry about Kai, hyung." I laughed quietly, looking at Kyungsoo who just said "Uhh..." with wide eyes.

"I'll leave now. Goodnight hyung." I smiled and waved before closing his hiding space and walking back to my room.

Once I exited, I noticed a groupd had formed outside of Kyungsoo's room. Containing Baekhyun, who was laughing, Suho who was wide eyed with his kaw wide open, and Kai, who seemed to be sulking. I patted Kai on the shoulder and continued to my room where I saw Xiumin sitting on my bed, with my Luhan. Luhan noticed me and stopped what he was saying to Baozi and waved at me.

AN: Aigoo~ Longer chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Anyways, I was thinking that if anyone wants to write a chapter formy fanfic to tell me. Because I'm not writing one. :L So, give me the link and make it suit my story (?) and I'll put the link in where I think it should go. (Basically I will form the story around it because I have no idea where I'm going with this story.) KAY BYE I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥