10

To See You Again

((Luhan's POV))

I woke up in a dark, stingy, and smelly place. I could barely move, I couldn't tell if it was because of the ropes around my wrists and ankles or the drugs that these people obviously put me on so I'd stay asleep. I knew this would happen. I I stayed here too long, I knew someone would recognize me and I would end up dieing. I just want Sehun.

Sehun..

Did the same thing happen to him?! Is that why I couldn't find him? I began worrying and shaking in my seat.

"Is someone there?" I heard a voice from the other side of what seemed to be a room.

"Y..Yes." I managed to stutter out, worried if the people that had captured me were still here or not.

"Luhan?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Yes! Yes!" I yelled a little too loud because afterwards I heard footsteps.

"Are there more people in here?" I heard a new voice say.

"Yeah. Please help." I said.

"Okay, I'm coming." The newer voice replied.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I whispered.

"Me too!" The older voice from before said. I suddenly recognized who it was.

"Xiumin!?!!" I yelled and heard the footsteps get closer to me.

"Yeah." I heard the voice reply.

"Guys, be quiet, we'll get caught." I heard the voice behind me now which made me jump but I calmed down once the ropes around my wrists loosened an fell.

"Sorry." I whispered and looked at the face of my savior.

Kai..

I jumped and hugged him tightly before he could leave my limited vision. I felt the familiar grisp on me in return, but it only lasted a little while before we ran to Xiumin's chair and began un tieing the ropes around his limbs. I hugged him too when he stood up and felt the light hug back.

"Here, get on my back, we need to go." I heard Kai say to me, then realizing how badly my ankle hurt. I jumped on his back and he catched me before we ran to what seemed like an exit. once we arrived I realized the mistake that was made in our directioning.

...

((Sehun's POV))

I walked out of the shop and ran back thr direction that we came from. I was upset.  I don't know why that had such an effect on me to where I wanted to run home without Luhan, after all, I love him. I knew that if I left him like this something wold happen, especially since he left such a crude rumor, those people from years ago are bound to come back. When I realized what a horrible mistake that I had made, it was too late for me to go back, I was already at home and noticed a few other members missing.

AN: I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!! I haven't been feeling well~ :c YES 10TH CHAPTERRRRRRRR!!! It's all thanks to my wonderful subscribers who help push me along♥ ALL THE COMMENTS KEEP ME MOTIVATEDDDD!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLL♥ And HAPPY LUHAN DAYYYYYY~~~~~~~ Forget Easter. LUHAAAAAAAAAAAANNN~~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE YOU LUHAN~~~~~~~ XD Kay bye.