14

To See You Again

((Sehun's POV))

I put on a false smile and waved back before walking to sit by Luhan. I set the clothes down by him.

"Here's your pajamas." I said, jamming my hands in my pockets.

"Hey, Sehun, are you doing okay?" Xiumin asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine, hyung. There's just this.. girl... I like and I don't know if.. she.. Likes me back. Could you help?" I said, looking up at Xiumin.

"Sure. Hm.. Do you think she would like flowers?" He asked. I noticed Luhan looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Maybe, Roses, Tulips, Weeds. What do you think Luhan? What kind of flowers do you like?" I asked looking at him.

"I wouldn't know, I'm allergic to pollen." He said bluntly. I looked at Xiumin with my best pleading eyes, hoping he would understand.

"Now that I think about it, I'll just get something fun for us to do. Amusment park? Ice Cream?" I smiled widely.

"Ice Cream sounds so good right now.." Baekhyun said, popping his head into the door frame, hearing what we were talking about.

"Sehun has a girlfriend!!" Xiumin yelled and Baekhyun laughed.

"WOW REALLY?" He teased

"Then that will be where I take him." I laughed with them.

"HIM??" Baekhyun yelled.

"I-I meant, her..." I stuttered.

"Alright, goodnight, I'm going to sleep now." Baekhyun said before standing up to leave and return to his room.

"Me too." Xiumin agreed.

"Goodnight, hyung." Luhan said.

"Goodnight." I repeated and turned to Luhan. "I'll help you change, hyung." I smiled and held his hands.

"O-Okay" He said standing up and raising his arms. I lifted his shirt up and pulled it off, noticing Luhan's blushing face and I kissed his chest gently before grabbing the massive white T-Shirt. I pulled it past his head saw him biting his lip. I kissed him and pushed the shirt the rest of the way over his body, one of his shoulders slid out of the neck hole and I slid my hands to the beltloops on his jeans and slid them off. I then gripped the waistband of his underwear and snapped them against his waist, receaving a whine from the older boy.

"Sorry I'm shakey." I lied before pulling the underwear off, revealing Luhan's  twitching member.

"Sehun, I-I can finish." He said before grabbing the underwear and escaping my touch.

"Sorry, hyung." I said before walking to my dresser and digging out some pajamas for myself and removing my clothing.

"S-Sehun-ah.." He mumbled behind me.

"Hm?" I said, looking him over, noticing that he couldn't get the boxers on due ot my actions. I laughed slightly and he pushed me with his delicate hands. "Sorry, it's my fault I'll help." I said before gripping the rim on the boxers and pulling them over Luhan's waist higher than they needed to be. He squeaked and ran away, fixing the boxers comfortably. As I watched him whine in uncomfort, I changed into my pajamas and layed down in bed. "Luhan, come here." I stared at him.

"Fine." He said and sat on my bed by me.

"I'm sorry. I will leave if you need to fix yourself."

"Shut up!!" He said hitting me wih a pillow.

"Fine, just go to sleep." I said before pulling him down by me and closing my eyes.

"Okay. Goodnight, Duizhang." He giggled and turned over, avoinding contact with me.

AN: Oh wow, I really wrote that, okay. My friends that read this are gonna be like: o_o "LIZ?" LOL oh well. BYE ♥