15

To See You Again

((Sehun's POV))

That night I couldn't sleep. I guess the feelings that I have had for Luhan forever were beginning to only grow. I checked the clock,

3:27

I tunred over and saw Luhan sleeping silently, cute as could possibly be. With his messy hair, long eye lashes, button nose, and light pink shining lips. Who wouldn't be attracted to him?' Wait, nevermind. He's mine and mine only, I can't be thinking about how many people probably love him. But wait, does he think that I'm his, too? I poked him slightly which got a small groan from his small lips.

"Luhan, hyung. Sorry to wake you, but I can't sleep and there's a question I want to ask." I said, hoping he wouldn't be mad. One of his eyes slowly opened, revealing the doe like eyes that I've fallen in love with.

"Sehun-ah~" He mumbled quietly. "What this time?"

"Uhm.." I stuttered.

"Sehun, this is the third time waking me up tonight, you still want more?" He asked, opening the other eye and sitting up.

"What do you mean? This is the first time I've waken you up." I saw the pink tint growing on his cheeks. I just smiled.

"Never mind!!" He said before covering his mout wiht both hands.

"I was just going to ask, if yo-" I was cut off by Luhan's hand which seemed to have made it's way to my hair without me noticing.

"Continue, Sehun-ah. I'm just admiring it." He smiled.

"Okay, well I was wondering, do you want to uhm.. go to the ice cream place down town tomorrow?" I asked, watching Luhan's nose get closer to mine.

"Of course I will." He said before planting a kiss on my lips. It was a shock but wihtin a few seconds I reacted to the kiss. I pulled away eventually to catch my breath.

"Luhan,"

"Yes?" By then he was sitting on my lap.

"What are you trying to do, hyung?" I asked, already knowing the answer, whether he telles me or not.

"I-I.."

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked.

"No, Sehun. I'm not." He said shifting his eyes rapidly as I wrapped my arms around his delicate waist.

"What's the matter?" I said, not knowing the answer to my question.

"I love you.. Oh Sehun." He said bluntly, finally looking me straight on.

"Hyung.."

"I know you probably don't feel the same way, and if not, I'll go back to China, and I won't bother you again."

"Luhan.."

"I'm sorry I ruined whatever it was that we had." He said befoer climbing off my lap.

"Xiao Lu." I said, grabbing his wrist. He looked back at me and smiled apologetically. "Are you crazy? You haven't seen the signals that I have been sending?"

"I have, Sehun. You obviously don't love me back. I have had everything set up for my return in case anything like this ever happened. Goodbye." He said before sliding on the pants that he came in and walking out of my room.

AN: Heyy~ YAY NEW CHAPTER KAY I LOVE YOU ALL BYE