5

To See You Again

"You've hated me ever since that night, haven't you?" I was having troubles with holding back my tears.

"Yes."

"And you don't believe anything I say, do you?"

"No. I just want to say that you were right, thank you for saving me from overdosing." He seemed to be having trouble with the same thing as me at this point, holding back the tears. I picked him up without thinking, puting him over my shoulder and began running home. "Let me go!! What are you doing!!? Kidnapping me!!? You really are sick!! Leave me alone!! I hate you!" He kept yelling and I let the tears flow, I let them go, all the tears that I had been holding back since the supermarket. He seemed to notice or he got tired of screaming because after a while it got quiet, except for the sounds of my feet hitting the concrete and cars driving by.

...

Once I got back to the dorm, I ran through, straight to my room which I used to share with Luhan before he left. Like expected, nobody cared that I was home, or that I forgot to take off my shoes, or that Luhan was screaming again. They were really mad.

"Help me!! Please!! This man has kidnapped me! Don't you care!??" He kept yelling until I kissed him to signal him to be quiet. He only pushed me away.

"You need to be quiet."

"Why?!" He yelled when the door opened. I quickly threw a blanket over us and kissed him again beofre peeping out to see who it was that came in.

"Oh, hi Kai." I smiled and blushed.

"Um, hi, Sehun, I just came to say to be quiet tonight, okay?" He said tilting his head before Luhan popped out from under the blanket looking red like a cherry.

"We weren't doing anything!!" He yelled and glared at me.

"Uhm.. Who is this?" Kai said with his eyes wide.

"Nobody." I pushed him back under the blanket.

"I didn't know you swung that way, Sehun.."

He didn't see who it was.. Thank god.

"Always have, always will." I laughed and stood up to walk to Kai, hoping that Luhan would stay under the blanket just this once for my sake. I swung my arms over his shoulders. I saw his cheeks turn slightly darker and saw the blanket moving and a light turn on underneath it.

"Yes, hello? Suho? Yeah, I'm-" I heard Luhan say and jumped on him and covered his mouth.

"I'll just go." Kai said before slamming the door and stomping away. I grabbed Luhan's phone and ended the call before he could finsih the sentence.

" You can't do that,"

"Why?"

"I'll get in trouble."

"That's the point."

"Luhan!" I yelled and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him from underneath the blanket. "Please know that I don't want the members to hate me, and that I  don't want you to leave."

"Tell me something I don't know." He rolled his eyes.

"You don't know that I really, really want to be with you, you don't know how bad that is. You don't know how much pain you put me in when you left and while you've been gone. You don't know how hard it was for me to handle not savnggg.." I was interrupted by surprisingly, Luhan's lips upon mine. I  responded to the kiss and wrapped my arms around him tightly and he did the same before pulling away.

"Sehun.." He said, suddenly his voice was soft.

"Luhan?" I replied looking into his busy eyes.

"I'm sorry.." He said, finally looking back into my eyes. "I'm sorry for making you feel the way you did. I lied, I don't hate you, I never did." His eyes were welling up with tears.

"It's okay. Nothing can change how I feel about you, Luhan." I didn't notice that I was crying too until I felt my cheeks become wet.

"Thank you.." He hugged me tightly and fell asleep, I soon fell asleep after him, seeing that it was already 1:46 AM.

AN: HINT HINT~ There are secrets in any chap chap's that are ,ostly in Luhan's POV. You could find out how each of them felt if you were smart enough. KEKEKE OKAY BYEEEE LOVE YOUUUU!!♥