18

To See You Again

((Sehun's POV))

SM really sent me to China?

Because the members couldn't stand me anymore?

Wow..

I walked down the streets with my sunglasses on and tan backpack slung over one shoulder, people kept looking at me, making me feel loved despite the happening in Korea. I was looking around at the small shops on the sides of the streets selling items ranging from fresh fruit to brand new bow hair clips. I stopped at a hat shop and grabbed one that I thought would fit Luhan, thinking that I would ever see him again. Probobly a waste. It said, "MAN" and it seemed to fit his head how I were to remember it. I started walking away and looking for another place to shop when I saw a small man at a small shop. The shop wasn't busy at all and he seemed to be falling asleep. The store was selling school supplies, like paper, pencils, books, binders, colored pencils, etc. I walked up to the shop and began looking around. There was a binder with my face on it, so I grabbed it and a pack of paper and pencils and walked up to the sleeping man at his desk. I slammed my items on the counter to wake him up. He seemed young, probobly tired from all the exams in school. But still, if you are working a shop, work your shop. He jumped up and sat up quickly.

"I'm very sorry.." He mumbled and bowed at me. I recognized him, that nose, that hair, those lips, those eyes.

"Luhan.." I said quietly and moved my body around trying to gegt different perspectives of his face. He looked up and me with his sleep heavy eyes.

"Hm? Oh! Uhm.. hi.. Sehun." He looked down again and began to calculate the total cost of the things I was buying.

"Why are you so tired?" I asked, watching his little hands move quickly.

"I've been working instead of sleeping, trying to get money for college."

"Go home and sleep, I'll take care of the shop."

"No, I can't. Then I'd have to pay you and I can't do that.."

"You don't have to pay me, just let me stay with you for a while, I will get money too. It will be fine."

"What? You've lost it!"

"Look, SM sent me to China and I don't have a place to stay in China and they were still going to set me up for something, just please, for a little while." I pouted, hoping for the best.

"Fine. Just don't fall asleep while working my shop." He said cutely.

"Don't worry, you just go sleep." I said and he stuck his toungue out at me before walking away with his arms crossed. "See you at home, honey!!" I yelled, receiving weird glares from the people around and a roll of the eyes from Luhan.

AN: I'M SO SORRY. I AM SOOOOO UNBELIEVABLY SORRY.

ALL WILL END WELL I PROMISE.

i love you. ♥