6

To See You Again

((Luhan's POV))

I was walking back to my hotel from an old friend's house who didn't live too far away from a bus stop. So, well, I had some money with me and decided to ride the bus back to the hotel. I sat down on the bench and swung my feet--Considering that I wasn't one of the tallest people. I watched the cars drive by and tried counting how many of each color that I saw in my head. Boy was that difficult! After a while, I gave up on counting the cars because there were hundreds of Blacks and Whites, average amounts of blues and reds, but a very small amount of Pink, purple, green, and yellow. I heard my phone ringing and answered it, seeing that it was Suho. I spoke to him in Chinese incase there was anybody that could have recognized me around.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey, how have you been doing back in town?"

"Great, actually. I haven't ran into any problems." I felt the weight of the bench being forced onto the other side slightly.

"Okay, just call if you do."

"Okay, I will. Hey, I think Sehun just sat down  by me. Shouldn't you guys be taking care of the maknaes? Where's Tao? How's M's maknae doing?"

"They're fine, Luhan. Sehun just got into a bit of trouble so we left him at the supermarket."

"ARE YOU INSANE!?? HE'S TOO YOUNG TO BE OUT ALONE THIS LATE!!" I yelled and could feel the smoke coming out of my ears befre I hung up and looked over at Sehun, to see him staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I said, staring back at him, as I lifted off my ski mask.

"Lu-Lu-" He stuttered.

Sehun, what's my name..?

"You can't remember my name?" I snarled and put the maskon before grining like a dork.

((Sehuns POV))

I woke up to a loud thud and sat up immediatly. Looking arund the room, I saw Luhan, asleep with his hand gripping the wall. My eyes widened and I coughed to try to wake him up.

"Sehun.." I heard him mumble quietly.

"Luhan? Is there something wrong?" I asked, now looking at his position. He was on his hands and knees, except for the one hand on the wall behind my bed. He seemed to be sweating too.

"Sehun~" He groaned as I stood up slowly.

"Luhan, I'm right here." I aged around my room to find my phone, I quickly found it and took at picture of him, giggling. I then shook his shoulder in attempt to wake him up. He fell back down onto the bed and seemed to fall back into a peaceful slumber, until I shook his shoulder again.

"What do you want, Sehun-ah~" He pouted and opened an eye drowsily.

"You need to wake up, go to the bathroom, and shower. You might be wet at the moment." I laughed and saw him blush.

"Just be quiet." He said before getting up and looking at the wet mark on the bed.

"Am I that good?" I was laughing more.

"Shut up and clean your sheets!!" He yelled at me and ran off to the bathroom.

"Yah, use my towel and I'll borrow you clothes."

"Go do what I said!!!" He yelled and slamed the door. And yet, I did as he said and took off the blankets of my bed and carried them to the laundry room.

"Hey, Sehun, I told you to be quiet last night, and that meant this morning too." I saw Kai in the doorway as I threw my sheets into the laundry machine.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I laughed. "I didn't do anything though."

"You owe me one." He laughed with me.

"Fine, one night, make as much noise as you please."

"I won't be the one making the noise." He laughed before winking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, go have Kyungsoo make breakfast, I'm starving an I assume my guest is aswell." I pranced back into my room.

"I will."

AN: I made this chapter on a weird computer so sorry if there are a lot of typos. Ye ye, Luhan had a wet dream. LOL OKAYBYE ♥