1

To See You Again

((Sehun's POV))

This is it.

It's over.

Everything I've been trying to hide,

released.

Everyone in the room became quiet, except for Baekhyun, who was laughing.

"Luhan's been dead for 3 years now!!" He laughed loudly, soon realizing everyone's sadness and stopped.

He acts like I don't know..

"I was kidding, sorry bad joke." I managed to cough up to hide the truth.

"Sick joke, Sehun.."Xiumin said across the room, his eyes seemed to be filled with hate and longing.

"I know. I'll just go."I replied before standing up infront of all of my elders and bowing slightly and leaving to my room.

•••

It hurt..

It hurt so bad..

Not only had I lost one of my bestfriends and first love, but I just made a fool infront of all of my other friends, twice.

I am sick.

I need help.

But I can't get over him, and probably never will.

I'll visit him tomorr-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Hello? Come in if you must." I said loud enough so the person on the other side of the door could hear me. The door opened slightly and I could tell that skin tone from miles away.

"Hey, Sehun, sorry about what happened earlier. They told me not to call you for dinner and to just bring it to you afterwards. They're all mourning now I believe." Kai slouched as he came in and set down the food.

"I see. Thanks." I replied, still in my daze.

"Yeah, it's no problem. Hey, Sehun are..." And that's all I heard before it went black. I guess I still can't handle the fact that Luhan died over 3 years ago.

•••

I woke up in a typical hospitol room. It was white, with machines around and a computer in the corner. I knew where I was the moment I woke up, hospitol room. Alone...

Fainting doesn't help the fact that my love is gone. It went dark again.

A few minutes later I woke up again, but this time there were nurses and doctors all around me, bustling.

"Kai?" I managed to mumble.

"Kai is at your dorm." One of the nurses said to me while smiling. All I managed to do was nod.

I suddenly burst into tears and all the specialists in th room were inches away.

"Mr. Oh, Mr. Oh, what's the matter?" The smiling nurse said, now panicking.

"Lu- Lu-" Is all I could manage stuttering out before I started shivering and the specialists got even closer.

Am I some sort of experiment?

I'm bawling my eyes out and they're just watching.

I soon fainted for the third time in who knows how long.

•••

I went back to the dorm a few days, tantrums, faintings later, noticing that nobody seemed to want to talk to me.

Not even Kai.

What are they planning?

"Hey, Kai, I want to ask you a question."

"Yeah?"

"Why isn't anybody talking to me? Are they still mad after the sick joke I played?I know it was bad and I shouldn't have doen it but seriously, you guys all are my only friends, I have no other chances to talk to the outside world."

"It's something you have to figure out yourself.Good luck." Kai said sarcastically before tromping off.

AN: YES NEW STORY *Highfive* I hope everyone enjoys it, I know I still have another 2 stories to work on but I had this in my head and got really excited to write it, so YAY ENJOY~~~