Dinner at It’s Finest

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 4 – Dinner at It’s Finest~

            The rowdy boys having made it to the dining hall began piling on food on their trays as they walked down the different stations. Luhan luckily was one of the first to finish choosing whatever he wanted to eat so he managed to step aside as he saw Kai and Tao start arguing over who was going to get the last piece of fried chicken, and began heading to the group’s usual table by the window. Upon coming to the table Luhan noticed that Sehun and Lay were already seated there as the two lifted their heads to take notice of his presence.

            “Wow you’re at the table early; I’m shocked you’re not fighting with Tao and Kai over the chicken right now,” said Lay looking in Kai’s and Tao’s direction, who were now apparently playing rock, paper, scissors in an attempt to settle the dispute.

            “Yeah, I didn’t want to get involved with that besides I already got enough of the chicken I wanted eat,” replied Luhan taking his usual seat and fortunately it was beside Sehun who chose to sit in the corner. Luhan found the younger pretty intriguing and he was interested in getting to know Sehun better so getting a seat beside the younger seemed like a good opportunity to try and strike up another conversation.

            “Oh my gosh,” said Lay who still had his attention towards Kai and Tao.

            “What?” asked Luhan nonchalantly as he also looked over and saw Kai and Tao starting what seemed like… an arm wrestling match!?

            “Where’s DO and Xiumin to control their boyfriends!?” asked Lay who began fearing for the two younger boys since they could get in trouble for starting a commotion in the dining hall.

            Sehun also took notice of the spectacle that Kai and Tao were having and was about to comment when he took notice of the portrait with two very familiar people on it placed on the back wall of the dining hall just above where Kai and Tao were arguing.

            ‘Ah, they seem so different back then…’ Sehun’s thoughts began to drift a bit as he stared at the picture.

            Just then Chen entered the intense scene seeming to have walked by out of no where and just picked up the chicken between Kai and Tao, placed it on his plate, and then walked out of sight again.

            “Did Chen just…” began Lay.

            “Yup,” replied Luhan holding back his laughter as he saw the now chicken-less boys close their wide open shocked mouths and pick up their trays in a hurried attempt to race after Chen but were quickly stopped when they tried to turn the corner and saw Xiumin and DO walking towards them with annoyed expressions, “Oh, look there’s Xiumin and DO.”

            “That’s good,” said Lay as he resumed eating, knowing that Kai and Tao were done with dragging unneeded attention to themselves with their antics.

            “What’s good?” asked Chen as he suddenly appeared at the table taking a seat to the right of Lay.

            “How did you?” Luhan looked back over to where Chen previously disappeared but only saw Kai and Tao who were getting what looked like a scolding from their respective boyfriends “Ah, you know what I don’t wanna know.”

            “Alright, by the way anybody want this chicken?” asked Chen poking his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter