Introductions… Simple Enough Right?

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 3 – Introductions… Simple Enough Right?~

            “Alright, so now that the introductions are done, the only ones who have open beds available are Luhan and DO,” said Suho after everyone had settled down around the living room after stating their names and year to the new comers.

            “Yeah DO has an open bed alright after he kicked me out of it a week ago,” muttered Chen.

            “Are you upset over that? Aren’t you happier with Lay anyways?” laughed DO as he heard Chen grumble.

            “Wha- what- whatever,” spluttered Chen as he blushed a bit and looked away.

            “You don’t like me as a roommate?” asked Lay with downcast eyes and a pout on his lips.

            Chen saw the expression Lay had on his face and felt as if he had just trampled over a puppy “NO! You’re the best roommate ever! It’s just DO’s room has the best wifi spot in our entire dorm!”

            “Really?” asked Lay looking happier since he was called ‘the best roommate ever!’

            “Definitely, besides I really wouldn’t want to be sharing with DO anymore anyways since who knows what him and his boyfriend are going to be doing,” replied Chen glad that he didn’t upset Lay too much.

            DO blushed red at that statement and Kai simply said “Great thinking, you’re already my best friend Chen! Since that’s settled I’ll be moving in with DO!” as he grabbed DO’s hand and went up the stairs, straight to their room.

            “Well at least that was settled, come on Sehun, I’ll show you to our room,” said Luhan as he looked at the youngest who only nodded back and grabbed his bags to follow the older.

            “Okay, just finish up quickly so we can all head out to the dining hall to eat,” instructed Suho.

            “Got it,” replied Luhan.

            Luhan and Sehun walked into their now shared room “Here is our room for the rest of your school life here; you can take the bed on the left side and the drawers over there too.”

            Sehun just quietly nodded and walked towards his new bed and placed the bags on it preparing to unpack his things.

            “Do you want any help?” Luhan asked politely but received only a shake of the head from the younger, “Okay, I’ll just stay on my bed and wait for you to finish so we can go eat together with everyone.”

            Luhan only heard a quiet “Okay” from Sehun as he sat on his bed. His first impression of Sehun so far was that Sehun was very good looking with his blank expression, blonde hair, pale skin, and sharp features but in the few moments of meeting him, Luhan also realized that Sehun was really quiet and wasn’t very social or at least too shy since Sehun was after all moving into a new dorm with eleven other boys he has never met before. So, Luhan being the friendly person that he was wanted to become friends with Sehun and see him open up more because after all they’ll probably be sharing a room together for a pretty long time so might as well try to get along as well as possible. The best option Luhan could think of at the moment was asking Sehun a few questions to get the conversation started, worst thing that could happen would be the younger ignoring him, “So, what do you want to eat at dinner? The school usually has a variety of foods.”

            Sehun didn’t look up from his unpacking but replied in his usual monotonous voice “Anything is fine, I’m not picky or anything.”

            “Whoa,” said Luhan a bit shocked.

            Sehun looked over at his new roommate questioningly, wondering if he said anything wrong since he knew that most people would misinterpret his indifference as being cold or mean.

            “Sorry, I just didn’t expect you to actually answer my question, you seemed so quie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter