Bubble Tea Solves Everything

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 11 – Bubble Tea Solves Everything~

            Sehun and Luhan reached the bubble tea store down the walkway of the campus dining hall, entering the small shop; they saw that there wasn’t really that many students’ around and proceeded to head to the line to place their order.

            “What do you want?” asked Sehun looking over the menu.

            “Ummm, taro flavored bubble milk tea,” answered Luhan as his grin widened “and make it a large with extra bubbles since Kris is paying the bill for us.”

            Sehun smirked and nodded, walking to the cashier to place their orders while grabbing Kris’ wallet out of his back pocket. “Hello! Welcome to…” the girl cashier stopped the second she realized who it was that was ordering “Oh my gosh! You’re… ah I mean, welcome to Bubbles Tea Shop! How can I help you?!” It was obvious the girl was blushing and oogling Sehun as if he was a fine piece of art.

            However Sehun didn’t even so much as give the girl a glance as he just ordered in a monotone “One large taro bubble milk tea with extra boba and one large chocolate bubble milk tea, please.”

            The cashier nodded “Coming right up! Is there anything else you would like?” the girl was obviously trying to be sugary sweet to gain attention from Sehun as she batted her eyelashes at the boy and leaned a little closer than necessary across the counter. Luhan however witnessing the entire thing could say the least he was not happy as his expression turned into a pouting one, ‘We came for bubble tea not for some girl to practically throw herself at Sehun across the counter!’

            “No, that’s all,” replied Sehun as he paid for the drinks with Kris’ money.

            “Are you sure? We have a lot of options on our menu,” replied the girl in an attempted cutesy voice with an aegyo act as she took her time giving the change.

            ‘Oh good grief! He said no! Take a hint already!’ thought Luhan as he pulled a face at the attempts of the cashier, catching sight of the girl’s name tag on her hat that read ‘Hyuu’ Luhan’s expression remained unhappy as he remembered seeing the girl in the dining hall a while ago talking about Sehun with her friend, ‘It’s her again? Really!?’

            “Yes I’m sure,” replied Sehun indifferently as he waited for his change.

            Hyuu was about to open and offer Sehun something else once more but was cut off by Luhan who called out to Sehun with an angelic smile on his face “Sehunnie! Let’s get a seat by the window to wait for our bubble tea okay?”

            Sehun gave Luhan a questionable look ‘What’s with the nickname all of a sudden?’ but nodded at him anyways agreeing with whatever Luhan wanted. Hyuu didn’t look pleased at all with the interruption of her flirting but didn’t get the chance to even shoot a look at Luhan before Sehun said “Can I get my change now?”

            “Uh yes, here you go!” she smiling once more at Sehun before Luhan pulled Sehun towards a booth table that was close by the window and out of sight of the front counter, sitting across from each other.

            It was silent between the two for a few moments before Sehun actually started the conversation “Sehunnie? Really?”

            Luhan blushed as he felt his heart skip another beat “What?”

            “Why did you suddenly start using nicknames?” asked Sehun amused over Luhan’s reddening face.

            “I just felt like it…” Luhan replied acting nonchalantly ‘and so that girl would finally stop looking as if she would jump you any minute.’

            Sehun only hummed in response as the number 121 was called out from the counter “I guess our order is ready, I’ll go get it, wait for me here.”

            Sehun stood up to go, missing the pouting expression that Luhan had on his face as Sehun walked away, mumbling as soon as Sehun was out of sight “Ugh, fine leave me alone to go to the counter and have that girl fling herself at you.”

            “Have who fling themselves at me?” questioned Sehun monotonously, as he came back with their bubble tea.

            Luhan nearly had a heart attack because he was so startled and whipped his head around at Sehun, looking at him with a shocked expression, “NO ONE!” shaking his head back and forth wildly to emphasize his point. ‘He heard me!?’

            “…Okay,” answered Sehun as he handed Luhan his bubble tea and took a seat.

            “So…” Sehun looked up towards Luhan after poking his straw into his chocolate bubble tea “you got the order pretty quickly this time…” Luhan was staring out the window avoiding Sehun’s gaze as he casually sipped his bubble tea.

            “Yeah a different employee gave me the order when I went to pick it up,” replied Sehun as he also sipped his bubble tea.

            Luhan turned around with widened eyes “So it wasn’t that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter