Lunch Run… Literally Run

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 7 – Lunch Run… Literally Run~

            The first half of the school day passed by quickly as the students were getting back into their usual routine of returning to school once more, meaning that there wasn’t really anything important occurring in class except for the usual what to do and what not to do in the classroom. Lunch arrived soon enough relieving most of the students from this uneventful day, including the twelve boys who were also heading towards the dining hall happy with just escaping the classroom even if for a few moments.

            “Ahhhh, finally out of that suffocating place, it feels amazing!” exclaimed Chanyeol happily.

            “Like seriously, how long could our teacher keep on talking and talking!? Ugh couldn’t she see that this was our first day back? No one is gonna want to do any work,” agreed Tao holding hands with Xiumin.

            “Are you all telling me none of you even bothered to take notes on the lecture?” asked Suho ready to start scolding all of them for their irresponsibility.

            “Notes? What is this notes that you speak of? I have never heard of such a thing in my entire life,” replied Chen cheekily smiling at Suho’s resigned expression.

            “That’s because you usually copy my notes afterwards,” sighed Lay.

            “Is it really only two of us out of all twelve that bothers with notes and generally paying attention in class?” questioned Suho as the others looked in any direction but at Suho.

            “Well, Sehun took notes so I guess that it’s three out of twelve,” added Luhan smiling sheepishly.

            “You took notes maknae!?” cried Suho in utter shock that the youngest would actually act responsible. Sehun nodded at Suho confirming that he did take notes as Suho threw his arms around the maknae in a quick hug “Oh, thank goodness someone else who’s responsible in our group.”

            Sehun froze a bit at the sudden hug as Kris walked back to Suho and tugged on the back of his collar to make Suho release the maknae from the hug telling Suho “Let’s go, we have lunch to eat before we have to go to our elective class,” and then shooting what appeared to be a warning look towards Sehun, Kris continued to hold on to Suho’s shirt as he dragged him off into the dining hall. ‘Did I do something wrong? Or was he just jealous?’ wondered Sehun as he took note of the look Kris sent him and the way that Kris gripped on to Suho’s shirt in a possessive manner.

            “Someone seems popular today, first our entire class wants to be your partner for the assignment and now even Suho wants to cuddle you and Kris probably thinks you’re some kind of threat to him now,” joked Baekhyun chuckling at the younger’s predicament.

            “I wouldn’t worry over that, Kris is usually clingy with Suho because he has the hugest crush ever on him and he doesn’t want to admit it,” explained Luhan seeing the warning look Kris shot at Sehun moments ago.

            “Oh,” answered Sehun understanding the situation between Suho and Kris.

            “Yeah, Suho’s really oblivious but I’m sure they’ll figure things out eventually and it’ll all work out. Oh, one more thing though, I wouldn’t be surprised if the news about who you are spreads around the entire school by the end of lunch, news like this hardly ever stays quiet for long. So you should start expecting stares and unwanted attention wherever you go until this all dies down a bit,” warned Baekhyun seriously.

            “Alright, I expected as much anyways, I’ll just have to deal with it,” replied Sehun not really caring about what’s going to happen when the news spreads.

            “Don’t worry Sehun, you’ll have us with you so if you ever need help because some psycho decided to take things too far just call us over, remember Tao’s a wushu master,” said Luhan attempting to reassure Sehun.

            “Oh yeah, I don’t mind kicking for you Sehun,” said Tao smiling

            “Okay, thanks,” replied Sehun as all of them entered the dining hall and separated off to quickly grab their lunches.

            Luhan, not really caring for anything in particular today for lunch just grabbed whatever he saw first which included a juice and a sandwich and was about to head back to the group’s usual table when he overheard some girls chatting by the drinks section of the dining hall.

            “You heard that Sehun Oh the famous son of the top patissiers is actually attending our school?” said one of them.

            “No way! But he’s probably in the Sugar Rush program anyways, there’s no chance that we’ll even be able to catch his attention,” whined the second girl.

            “He is in the program but I’m not letting that stop me, I heard he’s really good looking! Besides he’s still a student which means he’ll be around campus and we’ll definitely see him, and that gives us some what of a chance right Gimin?” reasoned the first girl.

            “You’re right Hyuu, maybe we do have some sort of chance,” grinned the girl apparently named Gimin.

            “Exactly, now we just have to find him and introduce ourselves,” said the other named Hyuu as the two finally ran off somewhere with their drinks in hand.

            ‘News is already spreading fast like Baekhyun said, even the regular students know about Sehun, I hope this doesn’t escalate for him,’ Luhan frowned as he made it to the table with Chen and Baekhyun already sitting there.

            “What’s with the face?” asked Chen as he took note of Luhan’s unhappy expression.

            “Hmm? Oh nothing, I just heard something stupid,” answered Luhan quickly snapping out of his thoughts about Sehun.

            “Oh, well it can’t be as stupid as the dumb project we got assigned, I mean seriously who the heck gives a project on the very first day we’re back at school the only thing that I’m grateful for is being able to choose my partner,” complained Chen as he munched on chips.

            “That’s what we get for being in the advanced program. But oooooh, sounds like someone has partnered himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter