Enjoying One’s Favorite Dessert

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 50 – Enjoying One’s Favorite Dessert~

            The loud but consistent knocking on the bedroom door was what had woken Luhan from his peaceful sleep as he groggily opened his eyes to blink blurrily at the bare chest his face was previously resting on. Luhan's line of sight followed upwards as his eyes finally met with Sehun's sleeping face, vaguely registering the tight grip that was around his waist as he snuggled closer to Sehun, feeling content with everything Luhan was ready to fall back asleep.

            However the person on the other side of the door clearly had other ideas as they began knocking even louder on the door after a minute of silence. Luhan groaned, burying his face in the crook of Sehun's neck, effectively causing the younger to awaken.

            "Luhan?" questioned Sehun with a sleep induced voice, a bit disorientated as he reached a hand up to Luhan's hair softly while the older clung to him tighter, refusing to open his eyes.

            The knocking continued, Luhan groaned again before mumbling "Sehunnie I want to sleep…"

            Sehun gave a hum of acknowledgement towards Luhan's comment before Baekhyun's voice filtered through the door "You guys better have clothes on because practically all of us heard you two 'celebrating' last night and I don't want to see more than I have to! I'm coming in!"

            The tiredness that Luhan felt slipped away instantly as his eyes shot open, sitting up instantly when he heard the door knob begin rattling. "Sehun!" hissed Luhan with a deeply blushing face as he realized Baekhyun probably wasn't exaggerating about everyone hearing them last night. Luhan was about ready to jump out of bed and grab whatever clothes he could find to throw on for the moment but Sehun still had his arm around Luhan's waist, trying to get the older to lay back down beside him.

            This time it was Sehun who groaned, "It's fine, I locked our bedroom door. Baekhyun shouldn't be able to get-"

            An audible click was heard as the lock on the door knob flipped back to being open. Of course, leave it up to Baekhyun to still be able to get in despite the lock.

            Sehun sat up with a sigh as he reached down to the floor and handed Luhan one of his baggy sweaters to put on just as Baekhyun slammed their door open.

            "Wake up and put some clothes on!" yelled out Baekhyun grinning widely at the couple sitting in their bed staring at him, one with an indifferent look while the other was still blushing in embarrassment.

            "What in the world did you use to unlock our door?" questioned Sehun bluntly as he reached back down to the floor to grab his shirt that was discarded there last night, it was morning and Sehun was still sleepy so at the moment he couldn't care any less about being embarrassed over the whole Baekhyun knowing what he and Luhan were doing last night.

            "Lock pick!" answered Baekhyun cheerily holding up a thin pin like item before placing it back into his pocket, "Now get up! We got places to go and things to do!"

            "Like what?" asked Luhan completely confused because it was the weekend, there shouldn't be anything that they needed to do but sleep, play and eat sweets on weekends.

            "Oh come on, you both won the Dessert Finale yesterday! You can't expect us to not do anything for you guys! We want to throw you both a fun party celebration thingy for this!" exclaimed Baekhyun happily before muttering "We wanted to do the party thing for you two yesterday but it was already pretty late and you both apparently had some late night plans in your room."

            Sehun's cheeks turned a noticeable pink as he looked anywhere but Baekhyun while Luhan felt the blood rush to his entire face, coloring it a bright shade of red, as he chucked a pillow at Baekhyun, who frustratingly managed to dodge it with a light laugh.

            "Get ready quickly, we'll be waiting for you guys downstairs!" said Baekhyun before stepping over the pillow and out the door without even waiting for a response from Sehun or Luhan.

            Sehun and Luhan sat there for another moment before Luhan picked up his wolf plushy that was at the foot of their bed and smacked Sehun on the arm with it.

            "What was that for?" asked Sehun indignantly, the plushy didn't even hurt but still.

            Luhan shot Sehun a glare, well it was a glare for Luhan but Sehun only saw it as Luhan pouting at him.

            "Baekhyun heard us last night!" squeaked Luhan squishing the wolf plushy in his hand against his chest, he continued to glare pout at Sehun "What if the others heard too!?"

            "I'm sure Baekhyun was exaggerating… I mean, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room are right next to ours…" muttered Sehun as he eyed the wolf plushy in Luhan's hands warily.

            Luhan released a weird sound that was between a cry of self pity and a squeal of embarrassment before rubbing his face into the wolf plushy, "So embarrassing…"

            Sehun patted Luhan's hair comfortingly, as Luhan peeked up at him, half his face still hidden by the wolf plushy.

            "They'll forget about it… Eventually… Let's get ready for what they have planned for us today?" asked Sehun tentatively.

            Luhan sighed before placing the wolf plushy down, "Yeah I suppose so…"

            "It should be interesting to see what they've planned," commented Sehun as Luhan crawled over him to get off the bed since Luhan always slept on the side with the wall, at least the sweater Luhan was wearing was long enough to reach his mid thighs.

            Luhan hummed as he leaned down and gave Sehun a brief kiss, smiling at the younger as they separated, "Yeah but one thing is guaranteed, it'll definitely be fun."

            Sehun returned the smile before Luhan pulled on boxers, grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom first.

 

            After the two of them were finally done with getting ready, they headed downstairs where the others were waiting for them.

            "Finally! Now let's get going!" said Kai, already halfway out the door the second Sehun and Luhan reached the living room.

            Baekhyun pulled the back of Kai's shirt preventing the younger from getting any further out the door, "Wait! Wait! We want this to be a surprise soooo…"

            Baekhyun began rummaging through his back pockets for a moment before pulling out two black blindfolds "Sehun and Luhan will have to where these so it won't ruin the surprise."

            Sehun and Luhan eyed the two strips of fabric in Baekhyun's hand with extreme caution before sharing a look.

            "No," replied Sehun and Luhan almost instantly.

            "Yes," replied Baekhyun stepping closer to the pair.

            "No."

            "Yes."
            "No."

            "Yes."
            "No."

            "Yes."
            "No."

            "Yes and that's final," insisted Baekhyun as he stood before Sehun and Luhan.

            "See? I told you they wouldn't agree," laughed DO.

            "What's wrong with a blindfold!?" questioned Baekhyun staring at Sehun and Luhan.

            "A lot of things considering it's in your hands," muttered Sehun.

            "What?" asked Baekhyun pointedly.

            "Nothing," replied Sehun indifferently.

            "Anyways there's no need for the blindfold so we can just close our eyes," said Luhan trying to convince Baekhyun.

            Baekhyun pouted, "But your reaction won't be the same and you could accidentally peek, please just wear it? Pleeeaaase?"

            Chanyeol decided to join in with his boyfriend a begging puppy look already on his face, "Yeah, pleeeeeaaaase?"

            Sehun's expression remained indifferent but Luhan looked as though he wanted to cave into the request, which he did moments later by saying quietly, "Okay…"

            Sehun frowned a bit at Luhan's consent but when Baekhyun and Chanyeol broke out into wide smiles while saying "Great!" and proceeded to cover Sehun and Luhan's eyes with the blindfold, there was nothing he could do about it but just go along with it.

            "But Suho and Lay are going to guide us!" said Luhan quickly as he twined his fingers with Sehun and reached out to grab Lay's hand with his other before his vision was completely blocked by the fabric.

            "Okay, okay, sheesh," replied Baekhyun with a laugh as he and Chanyeol both tied a knot to keep the blind fold in place on each Sehun and Luhan.

            Sehun felt another hand suddenly grab his other one but before he was about to question what was going on Suho's voice rang out "I got you Sehun, let's go."

            Calmness washed over Sehun as he heard the familiar voice and felt the sudden grip pull him forward. The entire group didn't really walk too long overall, it was only about a five minute walk in general but oddly enough Luhan felt as though the way they were going was very familiar to him despite not being able to see properly.

            The sudden whoosh of a door being opened caught Sehun and Luhan's attention as they were apparently pulled into a room.

            "Alright, we're here!" announced Chen merrily.

            The blindfolds were suddenly slipped off of Sehun and Luhan's eyes, the two blinked as their eyes readjusted to the light. Once they realized where they were, they sent the group confused looks.

            "You blindfolded us to take us back to our usual kitchen classroom?" questioned Luhan.

            "The blindfolds were really unnecessary you know," added in Sehun.

            Baekhyun gave Luhan and Sehun an exasperated look, "Glad to know you guys recognize where you are but you didn't even turn around to loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter