Tea Dorm House

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 2 – Tea Dorm House~

            “Ugh, I finally arrived,” mumbled Sehun as he stepped in front of his assigned placement dorm called ‘Tea Dorm House’ with two bags containing his belongings in each of his hands. The dorm was fairly large and seemed to be able to house a large amount of students but Sehun already knew that he would be sharing this dorm with eleven other boys.

            A sudden shout of “Hey! Are you dorming here at the Tea Dorm House too!?” caused Sehun to be ripped away from his observation of the dorm’s outside as he took note of another boy around his age carrying bags as well approaching him. Sehun, who was not really one for conversations (or socializing for that matter) just nodded to the other boy.

            “Awesome! That means we’re both first years at this school! My name’s Jongin by the way but I prefer Kai. It’s nice to meet you!” the boy named Kai, stood there with a bright smile on his face as he waited for a reply from the other stoic boy.

            “My name’s Sehun,” it was said in a monotonous voice but Kai didn’t really seem to care as he began to ramble “Cool, how do you think everyone will be at the dorm since we’ll be sharing it with 10 other dudes? My boyfriend, Kyungsoo or DO is also his nickname, who goes here, says they’re all really nice and great friends to have. I just hope none of them have been too cozy with him because he’s mine and I just can’t wait to see him again it’s been about a few hours since I heard his amazing voice!”

            At this point the two boys were approaching the front door of the dorm, Sehun was completely silent, not that Kai really minded as Kai continued his rambles about his wonderful boyfriend and the great time the two will have together now that they’re in the same school again. But before Kai was even able to lift his hand to knock on the front door, the door flew open on it’s own and something all of a suddenly just flung out the entryway and tackled Kai to the ground (thank goodness for the soft grass otherwise Kai might have ended up with a concussion).

            ‘What the-’ were Sehun’s only thoughts as he tried to comprehend what just happened because one second ago Kai was next to him about to knock on the door and now it looked like Kai was on the floor with something that l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter