SMACSE’s ‘Prestigious’ Students

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 1 – SMACSE’s ‘Prestigious’ Students~

            “Oh my gosh! What is that abomination!?” squealed Baekhyun trying to pry open the window in the classroom, to let the foul burnt smell out.

            “Uhhhh chocolate soufflé?” questioned Chanyeol as he poked at his charred dessert with a spatula almost expecting it to come alive and bite him.

            “What the fu-” Baekhyun was cut off as the front door of the classroom slammed open revealing Chen.

            “Ugh, what in the world is that stink!? Nasty! I could smell it all the way from down the hall! It’s as bad as the time Chanyeol didn’t take a shower for a week!” exclaimed Chen as he pinched his nose.

            “HEY! That was only one time cause the stupid water in the dorm decided to shut it self off and it was only two days!” hollered Chanyeol pointing the spatula accusingly at Chen.

            “Yeah, yeah, details, details,” replied Chen in a nasally voice walking closer to his two friends, “What in the world is that thing supposed to be? And why does it seem to be radiating evil and poison?” pointing at Chanyeol’s mess.

            “How dare you! It’s a gourmet chocolate soufflé!” exclaimed Chanyeol in a mock insulted tone with a hand splayed on his chest as if the comment actually hurt him.

            “HAHAHAHAHA, yeah and mind telling me how in the world you got accepted into this prestigious school for only the culinary skilled? Oh and while you’re at that can you also explain how in the world you also got in to the advanced Sugar Rush program too?” asked Chen teasingly.

            “That’s something I’d like to know too, Chanyeol!” yelled Baekhyun as he opened the fifth window in the classroom.

            Chanyeol gasped “So mean! I’ll have you know my sugar creations and desserts are like heaven in anyone’s mouth! Bake goods though… just aren’t agreeing with me today.”

            Before either Chen or Baekhyun shot another remark at Chanyeol, the classroom doors shot open again revealing Kris and Suho.

            “Yo! Wait a second, what the heck is that gross smell!? Did Chanyeol forget to take a shower or something?” asked Kris as he observed the scene before him.

            “HEY! How many times do I gotta say that it was only one time and it wasn’t even my fault! Jeez!” pouted Chanyeol as he pointed to his charred dessert “but if you must know it’s my chocolate soufflé which I may have accidentally burnt into oblivion.”

            “How did you do that?” asked Suho eyeing the ruined sweet with caution.

            “This fool thought it would be a great idea to increase the temperature so that it would cook faster so he could eat it because he was starving while I had my back turned,” Baekhyun explained sending a glare towards his boyfriend.

            “But I’m your fool,” Chanyeol said opening his arms for a hug from Baekhyun.

            “No,” Baekhyun backed a few steps away from Chanyeol, the expression of pure shock that bloomed on Chanyeol’s face mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter