Vacation... R u sure?

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeng~~~"

"hmm..?"

"....." 

"Tae~~~~"

"Hmmm?"

"...." Tiffany sits on Taeyeon's lap then, Taeyeonn wraps her arms automatically at Tiffany's waist which brings a smile to her but then turns into a frown the next minute when she realise the older girl's gaze isn't at her. But instead the many papers on the table.

The younger girl can't tolerate any longer and finally stood up in outburst.

"KIM TAEYEON!"

The younger latter slams the table, finally Taeyeon raises her head up from the documents and look at her.

"W-wae?" Taeyeon was clearly shocked as her eyes were rounded.

"You said us coing here was for a vacation! But for these two days you've only been with the papers! Why do we even come here in the first place then if you're just gonna work through out out three days vacation here?!"

Tiffany doesnt wait for another second and she just waks out and slams the door behind her leaving Taeyeon puzzled in her place.

 

 

 

 

 

TaeNy is in San Francisco right now but Taeyeon has been with her documents ever since they touched down in San Frans. And worst of all, It's been two days since Taeyeon been working instead of her so-called 'vacation'.

Tiffany walks all the way to the nearest parl and settled down on a bench as she watches some kids running around.

"Although I am her secretary but still she was the one who proposed this vacation plan. It's already the second day and tomorrow is our last day here. I wanted to go around San Francisco with her but all she is focused right now is her papers. (sighs and looks up the sky) Will my vacation j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter