Fian---- What?

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.00 am , Saturday, Taeyeon's villa

Taeyeon was the first to wake up the next day. The moment she opens her eyes, there's a sleeping angel next to her in a peaceful expression. Taeyeon can't help but to smile and brushes Tiffany's fringe with her finger then leans in to peck on Tiffany's forehead and stared at her like that till Tiffany wakes up half an hour later greeting teh dork with an eyesmile. 

"Morning, beautiful. Had a nice dream?" Taeyeon asked sweetly. Tiffany nodded in response.

"Kaja~ Let's grab some breakfast and hit the office." Taeyeon crawls offbed but Tiffany wraps her arms around the waist and pulls her down again, kissing her face all over, Taeyeon chuckled in response.

"Mwoya~~~~ I kissed you and you chuckled instead. What does that made me?" Tiffany sits up whining.

"Aniya.. It just tickles... The butterflies in my stomach is tickling me~" Taeyeon waste no more seconds and kissed Tiffany back all over until her bedroom door flung open suddenly and stood a man with his eyebrow raised, startling the pair.

"Appa?!"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in disbelief. "Appa?" 

-------

"Are you two.. couple?" Mr.Kim asked straightforwardly.

"Yes, appa. She's my girlfriend."

"Hmm...Personally I don't mind her background..." Mr.Kim said while observing the nervous Tiffany when mentioning of her background.

"but if she is helpful to you, I have no objection. You DO know why most richies married other richies, right?"

"Appa, I wish you're not gonna ask me to marry any rich sons just for the sake of the company. Our company is doing extremely well especially after Tiffany joins in. She's our company's lucky charm."

"Well if you say so. Then I guess I could leave you two alone. Taeyeon, can I have a word with you? Privately?"

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who is already bowing and ready to leave the father and daughter alone "I will go to the office first." 

After Tiffany through the door, Mr.Kim started, "If you're with Tiffany, I have no objections. She is an honest and straightforward person. I could see that." Taeyeon smiled. Mr.Kim has a special eye that can read through someone's personality at first glance and so he was right about Tiffany.

"But... What are you going to do with Naeun?" that question from Mr.Kim brings a frown to Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter