No title.. ><

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Profile For Lincoln.

Lincoln David Chester

Taeyeon's childhood friend in Europe.

Known as the Prince of Europe

A famous actor in Europe.

RIch, handsome, charming, well-behaved.

Had a crush on Taeyeon since the first time they met.

His family wasnt well-off in the beginning until he discovered his interests in acting.

----------------

Lincoln's past

13 years old Lincoln wrote a heart-felt letter for 10 years old Taeyeon the night before Taeyeon's flight after knowing from his parents that the Kims will be going back to Korea the next morning. After writting, he doesn't even dare to sleep as he fear that he may overslet and missed sending off Taeyeon. When the alarm rings at 800am, Lincoln springs off his bed, gets cleaned, and changed and then woke his parents up.

"Maman, maman~ (mom in french) Let's go to the airport now!!"

As if knowing what his son wanted, Lincoln's mom took him to the airport.

 

 

 

 

Lincoln sprinted across the airport calling out for Taeyeon while Taeyeon was about to go through the boaring gate, heard her name and turns around facing the now panting Lincoln.

"Kim.. Tae... Yeon.. Why don't you say anything when we played? I had to know from my arents at night! Bad girl!"

Taeyeon blinks innocently. Not ike she doesnt understand his words in English but it was Lincoln's reaction.

Lincoln st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter