Decision 2

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cool looking girl in fedora and suits enters the office. Looking around to find atleast a single soul to attend to her, only a sigh escapes her lips as the office is empty.

"Excuse me.." A husky voice came from behind her got her attention, she turns around facing a girl with a cute eye-smile.

"Hi~ Is there anything I can help you with?" Tiffany asked politely.

"Is Taeng--- I mean Kim Taeyeon around?"

"Ah~ She's in the office. I'll inform her. Erm, may I know what should I address you as?" 

"I'm Kwon Yuri." 

Tiffany nods. "Alright. Wait a second." Tiffany quickly makes her way to Taeyeon's office, knocking the door waiting for permission.

"Ms.Kim, Ms.Kwon Yuri is requesting to see you." 

"Let her in." Tiffany leads Yuri in.

"I'll go make some coffee." Tiffany said almost leaving but Taeyeon called her.

"Fany-ah, Do you know how to make cappucino and caramel macchiato?" Taeyeon smiled cutely.

Tiffany nodded with an eye-smile.. "Sure. It's easy. I'll be right back." 

Taeyeon gives her attention to Yuri but noticing a sly cunning smile on her lips.

"What?"

"I'm deducting that she is your girlfriend."

"Aish. Jinjja. You just came and now you're digging on my relationship status?"

Yuri chuckled, "Not really. I am a federal agent afterall. It's... an occupational disease to be observant and analytical." Taeyeon sighed with Yuri's answer. Then Tiffany comes in with the drinks. 

"Very well. Tiffany, I'd like you to meet someone. This is Kwon Yuri, federal aganet and my buddy since childhood." Tiffany bows lightly, Yuri bows back.

"And Yuri, this is Tiffany... My girlfriend." Yuri smiled at her while nodding lightly.

"Now we are done with the introductions, let's get down to business. What do you have, Kwon?"

"There you go again by my surname. Fine, I'll let it slide since this is a serious business." Yuri said and takes out a pile of papers, she sits back with her left leg crossed over to her right.

"I'll go out if this is private." Tiffany said and was about to leave until she felt a grip at her wrist stopping her.

"No. It's not really private. And I think you have the right to know." Taeyeon sounded rather serious.

 

Tiffany POV

Taeyeon proposed that they talk in the boardroom with my presence. I don't understand why until Yuri the projector and I saw his pictures showing one by one. I gulped nervously. Probably Taeyeon noticed it because I could feel her hand covering on mine, giving a gentle assuring squeeze.

"Please proceed, Yuri." Taeyeon said. WIth a nod, Yuri does her presentation.

"Lee Chanyoung, 29 years old. There is no criminal records within the country. HOWEVER we received an interpol wanted list and he is a 5-star."

"5-star on an Interpol wanted list? What does that mean?" 

"What does a 5-star mean?" I heard Taeyeon asked.

"It means that he is the most wanted. To get him ask fast as possible. High rewards are offered as well. He is wanted all over the world. He.. Is an International Criminal offense. He made fake money and exchange it to a real one from ATM around the globe leading major losses economically especially to the U.S Main Bank."

I gasped. "No way. Chanyoung did all these offenses."

"Very well, Yuri. Thanks for these. And may I ask, what reward do you want if you get that guy?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri snickered. "The only reward I'll be asking for is a promotion and my own office." Taeyeon then stands up and go to her, offering a handshake. Yuri takes her hand.

"Congratulations, Kwon. The promotion and a whole new office will be yours." Taeyeon smilingly said.

End POV

 

--------------

Yuri and Tiffany is riding in Taeyeon's car heading deep into the forest.It was silent during the who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter