Kim Co.

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon in her co-CEO office with a drink in her hand as she looks outside of the window watching passerbys walking past the company building, the security guards chasing a dog that was about to pee on them, the birds above the sky flying around freely.

"It's been 3 months.... "

"I missed her........"

 

 

 

 

"BUT......I must resist......"

"I told that witch that I've broken up with Tiffany.. And now I must resist seeing her..."

*knock knock*

"Miss Kim, a person in the name of Sunny would like to see you." Secretary Seo says when she opened the door agape.

"Bring her in." Taeyeon ordered, and let Sunny in without a question.

Sunny waited for Secretary Seo to close the door before she proceeds to sit.

"These are the things you ask for." Sunny lifts up a huge envelope from her backpack and put it on the table.

"There are all the dark stuff that nobody knows. You now have the power in hand to whatever you wanna do."

"Thanks, Sunny. I'll transfer you the rest of the fees into your bank account this afternoon."

"Whatever you're going to do, mate... good luck." Sunny says while she exits Taeyeon's office.

##################

Mrs. Kim is looking at her Iphone 9, there's a map on the screen. 

*knock knock* 

"Come in" she ordered.

A small head peeped through the door before entering. 

"Yes ?"

"I have did as you ordered, Mrs.Kim. "

"Good job. Did Taeyeon contacts Tiffany?"

"nope... she hasn't contact her for the whole three months. And 4th month is coming in 3 days.. " 

"Thank You, Ms.Sunny. You've done a good job. There's an envelope onthe table. It's your reward. " Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter