Nightmare is back

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany enters her house happily after the welcoming party her colleagues did for her to welcome her to the company with all smiles and humming to some random songs, she turns on the lights. A shocked gasp escapes her lips as she see a figure of a man with arms crossed on her chest staring back at her with an unreadable expression. Tiffany's mood totally changed the moment she saw him. Her heart skips a beat out of fear. Yet she still tries to remain her composure. Because she knows, fear and pain is the music to his ears. It's his pleasure. She rolls her eyes at him then walks pass him to her room,treating him as invisible.

"Aww~ Come on. Is this how you treat your boyfriend which is also soon-to-be-husband?" He said in a whiny yet teasing tone.

Tiffany closed the door behind her, tossed her handbag on the chair by the dressing table, taking a deep breath while having her palms on her chest trying to calm her fast-beating heart down. She knows whenever he comes back, it's never good news. "Calm down, Fany-ah." she tells herself.

"Babe, let's talk." She heard him say behind her door.That moment, Tiffany closes her eyes miserable and shakes her head, 'Let's Talk' isn't a simple word from Changyong's mouth. From 'Let's Talk', it always develops into something else... within 3 minutes. Tiffany decided to go out after changing into a more comfortable clothes.

"What do you want, Changyong?" Tiffany asked in an irritated yet calm tone.

Changyong backhugged Tiffany and rested his chin on Tiffany's shoulder.  Tiffany could smell the alcoholic breath from him. 

"Give me three thousand." 

Hearing his request, Tiffany breaks the hug immediately, facing him. "Three thousand? Where am I suppose to get that sort of money?" Tiffany asked accidentally raised her voice at him. At that moment, her mind told her "You've done it Fany. You've triggered his violent mode again" and right there and then,a slap landed across her cheek hard making her fall, sitting on the ground motionlessly he grabbed Tiffany by the collar, a trail of blood streams down from the corner of her lips mixing along with the tears from her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter