Always Here

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon reached outside of Tiffany's shabby house to take her out on a movie date and then dinner. But she had been waiting for awhile and Tiffany isn't picking up her phone at all.

Taeyeon could only sigh. Until a spotlight from another in-coming vehicle flashed on her blinding her vision for awhile. The car then stopped and the lights are turned off. A blonde lady came out of the car with an umbrella as the rain started to pour. ("What is she? A rain goddess or something?" --Taeyeon thinks while having a hand-roof over her head.)

The lady passes right infront of her showing no interest at all in Taeyeon.

"Brr~ So icy." Taeyeon mumbles. The blonde stops in her track, "I heard that" she said sending chills down Taeyeon's spine. Just then Taeyeon realised that the blonde is heading into Tiffany's house.

"W-wait!" Taeyeon said stopping the blonde from her track, she turned a bit and shot a cold, blank glare to Taeyeon. Taeyeon gulped nervously. ( "Creepy much~ -Taeyeon)

"Erm. By any chance. Do you live here?"

"No, my cousin lives here." She answered coldly. "Speaking of which..." she turns her body fully to face Taeyeon. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for my friend. She lives in there. We're suppose to head out for an activity but she ain't answering her call. I'm worried of her." 

Taeyeon said honestly. The blonde was stunned and silent for a few seconds. "What's your friend's name?" she asked.

"Tiffany Hwang." 

The blonde sighs hearing the answer from Taeyeon. "Well, you're at the right place." She walks over to shade the umbrella over Taeyeon's head. "Tiffany Hwang is my cousin. I came because she didn't answer my call either." Both of them walks in from the gate. The blonde opens the door to enter. 

"I'm Jessica Jung by the way. Sorry for the treatment before. " She smiled.

"Uh. Yeah It's fine. I am a stranger afterall." Taeyeon chuckled. "I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." She smiled as well.

Once enter, Jessica switched on the light. A shocked gasp were heard from the both of them as they run their vision scanning the whole scene. 

"Holy god. Did a typhoon hit this place or something?" the first question that Taeyeon asks to no one as now Jessica is running around looking for Tiffany in panic.

"What are you standing there for?! Help me find Tiffany!!" Jessica yelled, breaking Taeyeon from her shock. 

"ah. Nae!" Taeyeon too now runs around kicking every door in search of Tiffany.

The last room Taeyeon enters looks like a princess room. Taeyeon looks at the decorations in aww. Everything is pink. Pink curtain, pink bed, pink walls.. well.. PINK. Then she noticed the cupboard door is slightly ajar. ("Tiffany, I hope you're in there." --Taeyeon)

Taeyeon pulls the door open, and there it is.. a wounded Tiffany. Sweating and pale as ghosts. 

Taeyeon crawled into the cupboard to check on the weak girl. Then she remembered that she need to alarm Jessica as well. "JESSICA-YAH!!! I FOUND HER!!" Taeyeon yelled. Incoming footsteps were heard and soon Jessica rushed in.

"Oh my god." Jessica utters. Both of them cooperate to get Tiffany out of the cupboard, cleaning her wounds and change her clothes to a new one then lies her down on her princess bed. 

"What that bastard did to her. Goddamnit!" Jessica cursed while gritting her teeth. Her eyes are fuming in anger.

---

The sunlight hits TIffany's face  making her squints her eyes and slowly come to concious. She opens her eyes and checks her surroundings. 

( " I'm in bed? How did I--?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter