Silent Break Up

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was in despair after what she didn't know even happened break out to the world. While Taeyeon was away for trips during the time, Ms. Kim forced Tiffany out from the company.

 

      Yuri went over to Tiffany's everyday after work to make sure that Ms.Kim did not ki-- unalive her bestfriend's girlfriend. For the fact that Tiffany Hwang is still alive right now even fascinates Yuri even more. From Yuri's past records that she know of, the victim only has a week maximum to be breathing the air on earth after whatever things happen. But it has been 3 weeks since the incident. 

 

*rings ring* 

Yuri answered her phone knowing who would call at the exact same time every single day without a miss.

"Yoboseyo. "Yuri said calmly while feeding Tiffany some food. Tiffany has been like a zombie ever since the accusation part especially with Taeyeon's reaction. 

"Yul seobang~ how's she?" the honey-coated voice asked in the other line

"same ol' zombie Miyoung i must say.. What about you? And where are you exactly right now?" 

 

 

Jessica's side

After arriving at the hotel once her runway schedule ended for the day ,  she picked up her phone to call her girlfriend. She first asked about Tiffany knowing her girlfriend will check on her cousin for her and trying hard not to ask about her loved one.

"Work" she simply answered knowing what would come next from the other line.

"mwoya~ i'm asking about location. I know you are there for work. I want to know your location. The country, city or state. I'm not even asking for latitude and longitude of your location~"  her girlfriend whines cutely over the line making Jessica grins from ear to ear and giggles quietly.

"New Delhi. How's Taeyeon doing?"

Once again  her girlfriend on the other line whined  "mwoya, you're not going to ask how your beloved kwon seobang is doing all day?" 

"i will.. Soon. Now answer my question first. "

She heard Yuri sighed. "Taeyeon... No one knows where she went. Her employees said she went around the globe for a business trip but no one knows where she went on what day. No one can get a hold of her."

"so, how have my Kwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter