Sweet Christmas

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessie, is Taeyeon alive?"

"Apparenty yes and no."

"Mwo? What is that suppose to mean."

"It means she is breathing and alive but it seems like her soul left her corpse." Jessica peeps in Taeyeon's room where Taeyeon just lie on her bed for days.

"Did she eat?"

"Everyday. Lunch. Only.  Yah. Why don't you come here and take care of your own fiance instead of me spying her for you? I be her driver is to look after you not her." Jessica hissed over the phone.

"Jess please. You know she won't see me right now. She needs to think a lot if it's involves about her family and Lincoln's."

"So he is the prince of the acting world so what? Not like Taeyeon will fall for him coz of that."

"SHUT UP!!!" Taeyeon screamed from the room making Jessica and Tiffany jumped in shocked while talking on the phone.

"Tiff, I'm sure Taeyeon is not like that jerk when she's short temper. Come over and give this midget a hug. It'll be better faster." Jessica then heard a soft sigh from the other line follow by a soft "Arraseo" and hung up immediately soon after.
 

---

After  good half an hour of pacing back and forth infront of Taeyeon's room with Jessica keep urging her and assure her that Taeyeon won't beat her up due to her temper like her ex-boyfriend does, she finally took a step into the room. Gulping nervously and with heavy steps she searched for the figure in the dark. There she sees Taeyeon standing at the balcony looking up at the moon with her arms resting on the rails. Carefully she approach the figure who is shone by the moonlight looking beautiful as ever; her heart beats fast and suddenly she felt a gush of courage to leave her past memory behind. She approach silently and wraps her arms around Taeyeon's waist gently then rest her chin on the smaller one's shoulder. A soft smile creeps on Taeyeon's lips when a familiar scent of strawberry tickles her nose.

"Pany-ah~" Taeyeon calls out softly.

"Hmm?"~ Tiffany hums.

"I've.... think about it alot these few days---- " Taeyeon started. Her tone was serious and yet gentle at the same time.

"I understand.. " Tiffany mumbles and break the hug. Taeyeon turns around and look at her fiance.

"Mwo?"

"You're going to call off our engagement and follow what your parents ask you to. I understand." Tiffany turned around to leave but Taeyeon held her wrist.

"Call off our engagement? Are you serious?" Taeyeon's mind just went blank and forgot what she was going to say. She was shock with the words she hear from Tiffany. Just then, Tiffany stormed out of the room.

"Fabulous. It's CHristmas and this happens? When did I say I will call of the engagement?" huffs Taeyeon.

-------

Dec 25th - Christmas. Kim Family's Christmas Party

 

Taeyeon went up the stage after the event MC introduced her while Jessica warms up her fingers ready to play the piano.

 

*FLAHSBACK - After Tiffany left the house*

Jessica enters Taeyeon's room questioning "What the hell happened?"

"She thought that I want to call off the wedding.  I was going to tell her that we get married straight away or tells my parents that I am engaged." Taeyeon sighed and looked down to her toes while sitting on her bed.

"Tiffany is such a hasty pabo as usual. Why don't you re-confess. But this time, infront of your parents." Jessica suggested which brings the older's attention to her.

Just then, Taeyeon excitedly rushed over to her laptop and switched it on. "Bingo!" And having a proud grin on her face as if she found a treasure or something. Jessica on the otehr hand raises a brow as she watches Taeyeon. "Bingo? What?"

"Sica, you're such a genius~ I'm gonna perform this song b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter