Waiting is just a minor matter to me

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock*

"Are you seriously not getting off work, Kwon Yuri?"

Yuri looked up at the familiar voice.

"Kim Taeyeon!! You're back!!" Yuri left hr desk and hugged her bestie. "And- are you a ghost?" She breaks the hug and literally checking every inch of Taeyeon, from her strands of hair, to the shadow on her wall.

"If I am a ghost, do you think you could hug me awhile ago?" Taeyeon retorts back.

"Then welcome back! Alive and kickin', Kim Taeyeon! Coffee?" Yuri pulled Taeyeon into her office and closed the door

"No Thanks." Taeyeon take a seat on the couch while Yuri refills her cup of coffee.

"I'm just here to tell you that I found Jessica."

Yuri stopped and put down everything, she rushed to Taeyeon.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, I found your girl. That witch had her. My guess was right. And....  I'm going to hunt her down before she gets Tiffany." Taeyeon looks determined. Yuri saw that flame in her eyes again - the flame of anger that calm Taeyeon RARELY let's it burn.

 

~@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Yuri creaks open Tiffany's door. It was dark, only the moonlight shone onto er bed for some lights.

"Pany-ya~.... I've brougt someone over to see you...." Yuri said in a low voice as she whispered closelyto the latter's ear.

"hmm...?" Tiffany mumbles, sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Who is it?" Tiffany blurted out in English.

Taeyeon slowly makes her way towards Tiffany, once she steps upon the moonlight; Tiffany manage to see her- the face she had been missing..

"Yeobo~" The sweet, tender voice rings in her ear making her sprint out of bed and already clinging onto her lover.

Taeyeon could feel the hug so tightly as Tiffany hangs on to her like a monkey on a tree. (Yeah.. u guys can imagine it. )

Hugging, and most of all, sobbing hard.

After awhile, Taeyeon have a hard time approaching the bed with Tiffany clinging onto her front. She arched her back backwards so that she could support both of them. Once they made it close to the bed, Taeyeon said, "Yeobo~~ Let's cuddle for tonight. It's been a long while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter