Marriage? or not.

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a week since Taeyeon and Tiffany comes back to Seoul after their Jeju holiday and Taeyeon decided to introduce Tiffany officially during Family Day tonight. But no one foresee instead of Taeyeon surprising her parents, it was er parents that surprises her in return.

 

 

 

9.30 PM, Kim Family Villa

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany happily walks in hand in hand into the living room of the house withh Taeyeon chirpily saying "Mom, dad, I have an announcement to make."

"Taeyeon, You're getting married!!" Her mom hugged her happily.

"Yes I am!!" Taeyeon replied hapily hugging her mom then suddenly she pulls away. "Wait, how did you know?"

"What do you mean how did we know, silly. Lincoln told us."

"L-Lincoln?" Taeyeon tiptoed ooking over her mother's shoulder and sees Lincoln smiling and waving at Taeyeon. Eew~

 

Tiffany P.O.V

Taeyeon and I were happily going to announce about us getting married but Mr.and Mrs. Kim looks like they kew it beforehand. Or so we thought. It turns out it was Lincoln, Taeyeon's childhood friend from Europe. They both knew each other when Mr.Kim was doing business in Europe and brings Taeyeon and Mrs.Kim along for a vacation. A long one when Taeyeon was twelve.

"I have a bad feeling about where is this going to" I thought to myself.

No one knows what happen after, I find myself sitting with Taeyeon on her left side while Mrs. Kim on her right side followed by Mr.Kim. And opposite of me is an empty chair luckily, Lincoln and then the parents.

"So we already have a set date. Taeyeon and Lincoln will be married next month on the 9th."

"WHAT?!!" I heard myself and Taeyeon said outloud earning the glances on us. I can't even feel my jaw as I leaves it hanging, dumb-founded. That is the date we as in Taeyeon and I decided to seal our oath too. Does it really have to clash right now?

"I- I- I-- mean... That's too soon." I heard Taeyeon said that although my mind isn't with my right now. "Am I gona lose Taeyeon?" "Taeyeon will not be mine anymore?" "But she just asked me to be her wife few days ago. this cant be the end." Many thoughts are running in my mind in the mean time. Whie I felt a familiar warmth on my hand follow by a light squeeze from non other than Taeyeon, sending me her worried look asking if I'm okay. Which I gave her a light nod and breathes out to calm my heart down. It feels like it'll jump out from my chest anytime soon.

After dinner, Lincoln's family leaves. i must say Taeyeon is pretty calm handling the situation. She must be as shoc as I am but still able to remain her calmness not to make a scene in the family dinner.

-End P.O.V-

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

After sending off Lincoln and his family, I turn around to look for Tiffany but she was no where to be seen.

"Honey, when did you start with Lincoln? Why didn't you tell us anything?" mom asked.

"That was what I wanted to know either I don't remember receiving a proposal at all. I only remembered that I proposed to Tiffany." I spoke in my thought.

"Be ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter