Yuri's Confession

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Police Station

At Yuri's office...

Yuri was ransacking her desk reading those files she need to in order to catch u on stuffs when she was away for a vacation.

*knock knock* the door creeks open revealing a man in his police uniform.

"Ma'am, someone is here to see you."

"Let her in."

Seconds later, chic lady in her flats and just a plaid T-shirt and shorts made an appearace but Yuri gives no two cents despite she heard the footsteps of the other entering her room; thinking it's just a stranger.

The lady entered cautiously and looked around before staring at the serious Kwon typing things on her laptop which brought a smile of admiration to her own lips.

Silently she walks in and takes a seat infront of Yuri, crossing her legs and just admires the policewomen, smiling to herself. Both were silent. Yuri is busy making records of things he missed during her vacation in to her laptop, Jessica doesnt want to disturb her and just enjoys admiring her girlfriend's feature. Yes. G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.

Yuri was about to ignore the guest in her office completely until a familiar scent of perfume lingers to her nose which tells her who is her guest. Yuri tries hard to hide her grin.

"Are you just gonna stare at me all day long?" Yuri breaks the silence which earns a light giggle from the latter.

"You're busy. And I don't want to disturb you or anything." Jessica rests an elbow on the table and her chin on her palm, "look here. Look at me, Yul. Look here." Yuri finally saves her stuffs and gives her girlfriend some attention, smiling at her. They looked at each other in silence. Both admiring each other's features. Both heartbeats raced equally it's as if their hearts are in sync with each other. Yuri's smirked when a theatre played in her mind. A part of her tells her to do it, like her mind-theatre while another said no.

Both still not breaking their gaze from each other nor move an inch. Yuri then put her arms on the table which diverted Jessica's gaze to it making her wondering curiously before staring back at the latter. Yuri analysed the angles, and speed in her mind to her target. After Yuri is sure that she wont miss that shot, Yuri leans forward across the table and *chu~* pressed her lips on Jessica's.

Jessica's mind teling her not to give in, to hold back the urge to respond back but that urge was too strong for her to hold it back and Yuri's nipping on her lower lips is soooo not helping with the hold-yourself-back thoughts. Yuri patiently waited for the other's response. Or hope she will respond. Jessica told her about her insecurities, and that she is not brave enough too jump into a new relationship as she's afraid of getting hurt all over again.

*FLASHBACK*

Occassion: Kim's Christmas Party - After Taeyeon's successful re-confession

Place: Balcony

Jessica was all alone at the balcony sipping on her glass of wine until Yuri comes to her.

"Hi." Yuri smiled warmly. Jessica smiled back for 0.5 second and turned away.

(Ouch... ) --Yuri

"That was an awesome piano skills you got there. I could tell that you are a professional player. Am I right?"

From the side, Yuri could see a little smile from Jessica. A bitter one...Which made Yuri wants to know the latter more. Deeply. The inner side.

"Was a professional pianist. I quitted long time ago."

(Okay now she sounds gloomy and solemn... Mysterious, cold, yet I feel attracted to her? Yoona, what is this? Give me another sign, Yoona.) --Yuri thinks while looking at the stars.

"I heard you caught that sicko ex-boyfriend of Tiffany's. "

"er. Yeah. About that, I give full credit to that rich girlfriend of Tiffany. " yuri chuckled. Jessica finally looked at the chuckling Yuri and both breaking down that ice wall that was blocking them. And so they progressed for 2 months. Getting closer with each other until Yuri confessed.

 

Occassion: Yuri's confession day

Place: Han River

Yuri had asked Jessica out on a date as usual. Only this time at a different place and at night. Yuri arrived a little too early than the promised time and practices her line.

"Wow. You're here much earlier. And I thought I'd be the eary one." Jessica who arrived ten minutes after Yuri said, making Yuri goes all qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter