First kiss

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a five star hotel ballroom, holding a glass of champange with a smile on her face and greeting people she hardly know.... She sighs a few times whenever she's alone walking around and will once again smile when her name is called.

( "Haiz.. Why am I even here? Appa should be here instead of me.n  It's a public holiday for God's sake! " --Taeyeon )

Taeyeon cursed herself as she recalls the phone conversation with her dad this morning. 

[FLASHBACK]

Taeyeon was hardly wide awake since it's a public holiday and Tiffany said she'll be busy that day so she decided to get a deep sleep. But her plan failed when her phone keeps ringing, disturbing her sleep.

"Aish. Mwoya?!"  Taeyeon cursed annoyingly and reaches for her phone. 

"Yobseyo?" Taeyeon answers it annoyingly without looking at the caller ID.

"Whoa You sound annoyed, girl. Are you okay, baby?" the man over the line asked in surprised. TAeyeon rolled to lay on her stomach and feels strange as the voice sounds familiar to her. She opens her eyes and looks at the caller ID immediately. ( "Holy ." -Taeyeon)

Taeyeon sits up straight away. "A-ah.. N-nae appa. I'm okay, appa. I kinda overslept since today is a public holiday in Korea, appa." Taeyeon stuttered.

"Oh good. Well get dressed up tonight,nae? Today there's an annual party for the company. All the big guys (he means big investors) will all be there. Make sure to greet them well, arraseo?" 

"Nae appa. Sure I will." Taeyeon said faking a cheery tone and then hangs up the call.

"Uhh~~" Taeyeon slams herface on the pillow. "I hate to attend those kind of events!!!" She screams.

[END FLASHBACK]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon decided to go to the balcony for some air. She just don't like crowded places. Then she leaves the glass of champange that she didn't even drink on the table. Let's just say she's allergic to alcohol. Just when her eyes are scanning around inside the scene, there's one particular waitress that caughther attention. 

In a nice white sleeve T-shirt and a black slack shorts with a 1cm high black heels, walking around with a tray in her hand with some glasses of drinks on it skillfully serving every guests around till cocktail hour is over and the main event starts.

After cleaning up some groundnuts shells on the floor, Tiffany decided to go to the balcony for some air. With the manager's permission, she took a alcohol chocolate chips cupcake to ease her hungry stomach.

"Now let's all welcome... the director of SS Magazine, Kim Taeyeon!" the MC said followed by a round of applause at the audience. Tffany turned around quickly and look towards the stage. Her jaw dropped. Not only the name is familiar. The one giving her speech now is indeed her boss.

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter