YulTi Around The World

Feels So...Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tiffany's POV-

Venice, Italy

I'm at the balcony watching the birds chirp from the hotel room while the wind blows. I am having fun and all but at the same time I'm missing that certain someone.

"Tiffany, let's go. We gotta go." I heard Yuri said barging in without a knock. Pretty glad I wasn't changing my pajamas yet.

I went back into my room and closed the balcony door.

"Go? Where?" I asked and started picking out comfortable clothes.

"We're leaving." Yuri said shortly and packed her belongings.

Have I not told you guys? We had been like this for months. Travelling around the globe and we stayed in the same place for only 2 days and then we're on the move again.

I still remember when it all suddenly started.

//flashback//

In the living room of Taeyeon's house

"Fany-ah... " I answered soullessly while watching 50 Shades of Grey.

"Listen up, i'm serious." I heard Taeyeon said. I paused the movie with the remote control in my hand and then I faced her. I feel that something big is coming up. And it's definitely about my future mother-in-law.

I saw her swallowig her saliva nervously.

"I'll be working in Kim Corporation starting tomorrow. And I want you to follow Yuri. She will protect you when I am not around."

Before my mind could register, I felt a warm and familiar hug from her. But I stayed quiet without saying anything. Why? Because I trust her.

//END FLASHBACK//

And so.. after that day I have been following Yuri around, From Seoul to Australia, from Aussie to New Zealand, frm New Zea, to Malaysia, from Malaysia to France, frm France and now to Italy and now, Yuri said we have to leave so.. next ... Yuri decides.

Next destination, we've arrived in Dubai.

"Yuri-ya... Can I give Taeyeon a call? I haven't called her since we started travelling."

"I know... But you can't.Not until Taeyeon calls you. Her mother is a hawkeye, if she gets caught, our lives are over. "

I sighed again. Now all I can do is look at the pictures I have of her in my phone.. for heavens knows how long will this persists.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter