Car incident

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

As we were walking to school, memories started flooding in when we were kids.  In elementary we would walk to school, too.  I felt a little bit different though.  It was probably because we are older now and we don't talk like we used to back then.  I put in my ear buds and continued to walk.  Since Kwang was more of the curious type he kept looking around.  It was cute the way he did that, some times he looked really clueless about things, too.

Kwangmin's POV:

Since we were in a new neighborhood, everything looked interesting.  When we got a little closer to the school and there were more students walking towards the school, I saw a couple of girls staring at me and my hyung.  I got a little uncomfortable because I really didn't know why they were staring.  I guess Youngmin didn't notice because he continued to walk and listen to his music. 

We were crossing a busy road to the school and there was a fast car coming.  I thought it was going to stop but it just kept coming faster and faster.  The car was going right towards Youngmin since he was a little bit ahead of me.  I got really scared and pushed him as hard as I could to push him out of the way. 

Then there was an impact on the side of my hip.  The car stopped, but it stopped right in front of me and it still hit me.  I fell onto the ground and I felt major pain on my side.  I was still awake and conscious, but I wanted to go to sleep away the pain.  I didn't want to move either because it hurt too much. 

Youngmin's POV:

I felt someone push me and I tripped and fell.  But when I turned around to look who pushed me, I saw Kwangmin get hit by a car and falling to the ground.  I couldn't believe it. I was totally shocked.  All I could do was stare for that moment.  Then I got up and ran over to him.  The car didn't really hit him hard, the car actually looked like it tapped him, but he looked like he was in a lot of pain.  I didn't want to touch him just in case it caused him more pain.  I pulled out my phone and called the ambulance.  And then slowly and carefully I picked up his head and layed it on my lap and hoped that the ambulance will be here soon.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!  here's another chapter for you! i hope you like it! and i hope it's not that boring that you don't want to read it... 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer