Sleep walking

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Kwangmin's POV:

I ran upstairs after have a good dinner with my family.  It was an enjoyable one; one that I haven't had in a long time.  I felt happy and excited after having that experience that I hadn't had in a long time after Miyoung had become my "girlfriend."  Ughh... I hated her having that title.  It was all so stressful.  In highschool I wanted to find true love not just some random chick threatening me to be her boyfriend.  But, then again, it's to keep my brother safe.

I jumped onto my bed and grabbed my phone that was on the pillow.  I unlocked it and a notification popped up.  It read "From: Miyoung."  What does she want now? I asked myself fustrated.  I checked the notification message, it said:

Oppa!! <3  Did you hear about the upcoming school dance??  It's 2 weeks away from this Friday!!  You better come pick me up exactly at 5 o'clock.  Got it?  I'll see you tomorrow!  I love you, oppa <3 <3 <3

-Miyoung

Ughh... a school dance?  I would've been excited to go, except now I have to go with this girl.  This is really not my idea of having good highschool years.  I really hope it gets better.  Please?  Hmph... I should just get ready for bed, I thought.  I got off my bed and ran to the bathroom and got ready to sleep. 

When I open the bathroom door to exit Hyunmin walked out of his door.  He was walking sluggish.  He's probably sleep walking again, I said to myself.

"Hyunmin," I called to him. 

He stood there for a second and then started walking towards the stairs.  I started to panic a little because he's fell down those stairs so many times while sleep walking that I lost count.  I called out to him again.  He kept walking.

"Yah! Dongsaeng!" I yelled while trying to catch up to him before he came before the stairs.

"Jo Hyunmin!" I grabbed onto his arm as we were at the top of the staircase.

I was glad that I held onto his arm because all of his muscles that was holding him up gave out.  I was slowly losing my grip on him as he was leaning towards the stairs and not my way. 

Youngmin's POV:

I was getting my uniform ready for tomorrow and organizing all my items.  Until I heard Kwangmin's voice yelling Hyunmin's name.  I didn't think to much of it 'cause I thought that maybe Kwang just need something from him.  I continued with my organizing. 

"Hyung!" I heard Kwangmin yell.  "Youngmin hyung!! Come here!"

"What?!?!" I yelled back from my room.

"Come here!  Now!"

I walked out of my room and saw Hyunmin leaning over the stairs.  I ran over to them right away.  I pulled Hyunmin up with Kwang and carried him back into his bedroom.  We placed him on his bed and left. 

"Was he sleep walking again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I caught him when I was coming out of the bathroom," he replied.

"Oh, that's good."

"Yeah.  I hope he grows out of sleep walking.  I don't want to be going to the hospital in middle of the night."

I nodded my head in response.  Then we both said goodnight and left to our appropriate rooms.  I layed down on my bed and kept wondering about Kwangmin.  It's still really stressing me out.  I got back up and went into the bathroom.  I washed up once again and just stared at my reflection as I washed my hands in the warm water. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello my readers!  it's been a while! i'm so sorry... really i am.  but i hope you like this chapter and continue to comment!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer