A/N Discontinue

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Hi guys,

 

I'm going to be discontinuing this story.  I'm soo sorry.  Especially to you JungAidee, I'm really really sorry that I'm ending this fanfic.  I said I was going to make one for you, but I guess it'll never be finished.  So, I'm very sorry about that... But, thank you very much for all the support for the story, though.  I really really appriciated it!  I'm so happy that this fanfic got a few subscribers and all of you enjoyed it. 

I'm discontinuing it becuase, I haven't updated for a long long time.  And it's because I had writer's block and was totally stuck on what to do next.  I was really frustrated and put it to the side for the time being, but I forgot all about it after a while.  Well, both me and my co-author forgot about this story for a while.  I also had no motivation to keep this story going.  Plus not having a clue on where to go next in the story was really bad for me.  But that's why I'm discontinuing it.  And I really hope you guys understand.  I'm not going to quit writing or anything, but it's just hard for me to have the motivation and have ideas brought into my mind when school's going on and having a lot of homework every single night.  It really does , because I can't even update my other stories that's still going on as often as I want to put it up. 

But anyways, again I am really sorry for you guys who have been patient and have been just waiting for the next chapter to come.  I hope you guys will still support some of my other stories though and keep an eye out for next/new stories that I'll put out. 

 

Thank you for understanding :)

~Angelflyer