Thinking

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Kwangmin’s POV

 

I begin on my walk home from school without Miyoung, thinking about what has happened this past week. Miyoung, the queenka, she seemed nice at first but, she has this scary aurora around her these days. I know if I go home now hyung is going to ask what’s been happening, and honestly, I don’t really know what’s going on in my life after the accident. I didn’t have any brain damage or anything it just, too difficult to explain to anyone. I stopped by the park near our house and sat on the lonely bench to think. I closed my eyes and put my headphones in my ear and turn up the music.

*** flashback ***

I was at my locker getting my books for the first few periods when someone lightly tapped my shoulder. There was this girl; about 163cm, petite figure, and she had hair just a bit longer than her shoulders. She stood there with her head down, staring at the floor as if it was the most amazing floor she has ever seen. She spoke in a soft voice, kinda shyly too, “Hi sunbae… I… um… I just wanted to give you this!”

Her face lit up to a cute shade of pink when she spoke. I smiled happily to her and accepted the letter she was holding. When the letter transferred into my hands, she quickly ran away with her hands covering her face. I chuckled as I placed the letter on top of my books and walked to class. The letter was decorated with hearts and her cute hangul. I looked at the time and I had a few more minutes before going to meet hyung in the café so I stopped inside the music room to read the letter.

Jo Kwangmin,

I’ve watched you from afar for a while now and I have to say, I like you. Meet me in the school garden…

An interesting letter from a fan girl; she never said when to meet her or her name. I think she might want to see me today. I’ll go to the garden after school; I’ll just tell hyung that I have to stop at my locker to put my books away. I walked out of the room and accidentally walked into someone. I quickly extended my hand to her; she glared at me for a while before smiling and accepting. Most girls would look up and directly smile but not her.

“See you later,” a cold shiver rushed down my spine when she’s off the floor and close to my ears. I stare at her retrieving back, going back into the hallway and away from the classroom. Who was she?

---

I hear the last bell ring and I’m excited to meet the cute girl from earlier! I’ve been waiting all day actually. Who knows, I might just like her! I rush down the crowded hall after telling Youngmin that I need to stop at my locker. I made it to the garden, 2 minutes after the final bell. I walked inside the garden looking for the girl.

“Looking for someone?” I hear a girl’s voice.

I whip my head around to see the girl I bumped into, “Yea. I received a letter telling me to meet her in the garden; I’m trying to find her.”

She was quiet for a long time before she spoke, “Well, I guess she did a good job,” more silence.

I fidget with my fingers before speaking, “You know for this morning, I’m sorry for bumping into you.”

She waved my apology, “Its fine.”

“If that’s all, then I’m sorry but my hyung is waiting for me so,” she cut me off.

“You’re not going to find your mystery girl?” she asked with a little frown.

I look around, “I don’t think—“

“I’m your mystery girl,” she answers, “You have probably seen me around haven’t you? My name is Miyoung; nice to meet you Kwangmin. I can’t believe that you actually followed my letter. Well, I don’t want to take up much of your time but I have to tell you this.”

She stops. What about not taking up my time? She opens after smiling, “Agree to be my boyfriend,” another pause.

What? Her boyfriend? No, tell me she’s kidding. I kindly smile, about to reject her offering but she cuts me off with a cold stare and evil looking grin, “If you don’t want to, well, that’s fine with me but I don’t know how you’ll take it. You, Jo Kwangmin will be my boyfriend. That’s the end of that. If you reject me, at any time, know that your precious hyung, Jo Youngmin, will be dead. From here on out, you are my boyfriend. Do not accept any other letters, or anything fans give you. This will be a secret relationship until I want to come out with it. If you dare accept to be any other girl’s boyfriend, your brother will die. I do not kid you on that either. I have an older brother that will help me, and he will be watching you closely too. Actually he’s one of your friends, so be careful Jo Kwangmin. That is all, my dear boyfriend. I will see you tomorrow! Good bye~!”

And she walks out as if nothing happened.

 

------------------

Hi readers! It's your co-author here! If you noticed that the writing stule is different it's because I wrote it! I hope you like my first chapter for this story! Thank you for reading and I hope you guys, comment, subscribe, upvote and everything else!!! ^^
~love4music