"I'll stay right here"

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

Kwangmin kept telling me that he was okay, i wanted to trust him, but he was the one that got injured seroiusly a lot.  He would get hurt when playing sports, although, he was in a car accident before and now can't run as well as others.  I feel bad for him.  He's my dongsaeng, but I can't protect him and when he isn't in a good mood I can't even make him feel happy.  When it's about me, somehow he makes me smile, plus I'm more of the emotional one.  I can't believe myself anymore.

Kwangmin's POV:

Youngmin hyung just keeps staring off to space again.  Something must be bothering him, but I can't ask because I'm slowly getting really tired of talking alot.  I bet I know what he's thinking about though.  He always discourages himself.  I try to show him that I look up to him a lot, but I guess he doesn't notice. 

A few minutes later we arrive at the hospital.  They rolled me out of the ambulance and then took me to a different room.  The room was probably an examination room.  Then I looked back to look for Youngmin.  I saw him trying to keep up and then the nurse stopping him at the enterence to the room.  He was arguing with the nurse, I could tell.  The doors were closing, and then I heard Youngmin hyung yell, " Just hold on okay Kwanggie??  I'll be right here waiting for you okay??  I'll stay right here!"  I was so touched.  Seconds later when i was turning a corner i saw the door close and my brother's face disappear.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!! i'm soo sorry that i havent updated in a while.... but i will update either another chapter for this story or for one of my other ones okay?

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer